MARKETING THEORY AND METHODOLOGY
HR marketing management
Babaev A.A., Graduate student of Economic department, Lomonosov MSU, e-mail: email@example.com
The article considers the fundamental questions of personnel marketing management. Methodological differences of the terms «internal marketing» and «marketing personnel» were described. The place of HR marketing management in the organization and its basic components are disclosed.
Keywords: HR marketing, human resources management, internal marketing.
1. Bakun T.V. Internal marketing and marketing staff: differences and peculiarities/Innovative education and the economy. ¹10 (21), April 2012.
2. Belov V.I. Marketing: Fundamentals of Theory and Practice. - M .: Cronus, 2009.
3. Voloshin E.S. Internal marketing as a new concept of human resource management / development problems of the modern economy, IV International Scientific and Practical Conference.
4. Golubkova E.N. Internal marketing and personnel management - improving the management tools. The legal system of the new generation: Referent, 2011.
5. Egan J. Relationship marketing. Analysis of marketing strategies based on relationship: a textbook for university students / M .: UNITY - DANA 2008.
6. Writing E. Intra-organizational communication - employee relations / URL: http://www.pressclub.host.ru/PR_EMPLOYEES.shtml
7. Headhunting: how to get into the top ten. PrintWeek, ¹5, 21 November 2005, p. 46-47.
Marketing research of consumer goods on the example of navigators’ market in
Molkin A.N., student of the 5th course Penza state University of architecture and construction, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper presents the results of consumer preferences study in the navigators’ regional market and considers different approaches to market research in the consumer markets.
Keywords: market, consumer preferences, market research, marketing information, manufacturers, navigator, consumer, demand, quality.
1. Golubkov E.P. Research and market analysis [Text] /E.P.Golubkov//Marketing in Russia and rubezhom. - 2001.- ¹ 2. - s.23-27.
2. Gorbushova K.S., Kuchigina S.K. determination of the nature of consumer preferences in the market of commercial educational services in the city of Penza // Alma mater (Bulletin of high school). ¹11 - 2014. s.118-120.
3. DobrenkovV.I., Kravchenko A. I. Methods of sociological research: a Textbook. - M: INFRA-M. - 768 S.
4. Molkin A.N., Malyshev A. Development of a complex of marketing activities to promote sports apparel shops Penza .// Marketing in Russia and abroad ¹5 (103) -2014. Socialists, s.57- 63.
5. Molkin A.N., Akifyev I.V. process management organization of exhibitions and fairs. // Marketing in Russia and abroad ¹4 (102) - 2014. Socialists, s.61-68.
6. Molkin A.N., Malyshev A.A. Marketing Research of consumer preferences of the population in the selection of teas on the market Penza. Marketing in Russia and abroad ¹1 (105) -2015. Socialists, s.17-23.
7. Pankratov F.G. Fundamentals [Text]: Tutorial / FG Pankratov, Yu K.Bazhenov, V.G Shakhurin. - Moscow, 2006. – s.40
8. Reznik G.A., Molkin A.N. Marketplace: formation and conditions of // Economics and Entrepreneurship. - ¹ 1 (54) 2015,
9. Tyurin, D.V. Marketing Research [Text]: a textbook for undergraduate / DV Tyurin. - M .: Publisher "Yurayt" 2013 - s.233-235.
10. Chernikov M.V., Molkin A.N. monitoring of the introduction of changes in higher education. // Magazine "Economy and Entrepreneurship". - 2014.- ¹ 4 p.2. s. 601-605.
Seven steps of success. How to construct new effective sales department
Ryzov I., negotiating expert, e-mail: email@example.com
In article questions of construction and reorganization of work in sales department are considered. The attention to questions of selection and training of the personnel, motivation, formation of uniform approach to sales is paid. Article is useful to commercial directors, CEOs and owners of the companies, sales directors.
Keywords: sales department, recruitment and selection, employees’ motivation, KPI, sales system construction, sales manager, sales.
1. Tarasov V.K. Management elite. How we select and train it "publishing house "the Good book" 2009.
2. Jim Camp. Start with NO "Publisher "Good book" 2007.
3. Igor Ryzov. Tough negotiations. How you can benefit in any case. Moscow. Synergy University 2014.
4. RadmiloLukich. Sales office management "Publisher "Good book" 2004.
5. Robert Cialdini. Influence. Science and Practice «Peter» 1999.
6. John Tschohl. Loyal for life «publisher Pearson publishers» 2008.
7. Philip Kotler. Ten deadly marketing sins «publisher Pearson publishers» 2010.
8. Neil Rackham. SPIN® – Selling. Mann, Ivanov and Ferber. Moscow 2012.
Exhibition and fair activities in the Urals: traditions and modernity
Zimina T.V., PhD, Professor of the Department of General economic theory of the Ural Federal University named after first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsyn, e-mail: zimina firstname.lastname@example.org
The article presents a retrospective of the development of exhibition and fair activity in the Urals. Shown is one of the most important marketing tools in General and promotion in particular in the development of the Urals. Defined the modern features of functioning of exhibition and fair activity.
Keywords: toreki, fair trade, Irbit fair, barter trade, infrastructure of fair, event marketing exhibition event, Congress activities, Ural exhibitions.
1. Kandelaki I. the Role of fairs in the Russian trade. - SPb., St. Petersburg ed. M-VA Finance, 1914
2. Dahl C. I. Explanatory dictionary of the live great Russian language: In 4-So, SPb., 1863-1866.
3. Irbeya. Ru/ irbeya/irbitskaya - yarmarka
4. Chulkov M. D. Dictionary was established in Russia, fairs, published for traded.- M 1788
5. www irbit.Info/history/yarmarka.php
6. www irbit.Info/history/yarmarka.php
7. www.irbit – yarmarka.com
8. www.irbit – yarmarka.com
9. The concept of development of exhibition and Congress activities in the Russian Federation. The decree of the RF Government dated July 10, 2014. No. 1273-R
Assessing the economic and communicative advertising effectiveness by retailers
Zaloznaya D.V., Novoshakhtinsk branch of the South Federal University candidate of economic sciences, senior lecturer, e-mail: email@example.com
The article discusses the main issues related to the definition of advertising effectiveness by retailers: factors affecting the effectiveness of advertising, the evaluation principles of effectiveness, types of performance indicators of advertising effectiveness. The analysis of the economic and communicative effectiveness of advertising in retail environments. Showing features of economic efficiency at different stages of the campaign.
Keywords: advertising, retail, advertising effectiveness, advertising campaign, the economic effectiveness of advertising, advertising communication effectiveness, performance advertising.
1. Sattarova, I.V. Evaluating the effectiveness of advertising / I.V.Sattarova // Bulletin of the Russian State Pedagogical University. AI Herzen. - 2009. - ¹ 119. - S. 126-129.
2. Rahimov, A.R., Gazaliyev, N.I. Effectiveness of advertising / A.R.Rahimov, N.I.Gazaliyev // Questions of structuring the economy. - 2010. - ¹ 1. - S. 107-109.
3. Bogdanov, M.E. Factors of change in sales volume and effectiveness evaluation model, efficiency of advertising / M.E.Bogdanov // Bulletin of the University of Finance. - 2010. - ¹ 4. - S. 48-52.
4. Kolesnikov, E.V. Improving the efficiency of advertising pre-retail enterprises: the dissertation ... Thecandidateofeconomicsciences: 08.00.05 / KolesnikovaElena; [A protectionPlace: Belgorod. Univrequired. coop.] .- Belgorod, 2010.- 243 p .: ill. RSL OD, 61 11-8 / 475
5. Matantsev, A.N. Effectiveness of advertising / AN MatantsevM .: Finpress, 2007. 416 p.
6. Karmanov, D.A. Evaluating the effectiveness of advertising in business structures: Dis. ...Cand. ehkon. Sciences: 08.00.05 / DA Pockets: St. Petersburg., 2001 181 c. RSL OD, 61: 02-8 / 275-2
Two sides of the same coin. The animals and birds as the symbols
Shklyar T.L., candidate of economic Sciences, senior teacher of the chair of marketing and Commerce, Moscow state University of Economics, statistics and Informatics, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Akimova A.V., candidate of historical Sciences, associate Professor of the marketing Department of Kyiv University of management and entrepreneurship, e-mail: email@example.com
The authors of this article has considered the impact of the use of images of animals in politics and economy. Different examples demonstrated an overall impact on the psychology of the consumer. Sharing the power and business, marketers are missing. The authors propose to see what the impact is of the essence and role of the symbols of the animals on these two, at first glance, a different vector.
Keywords: The image of the animal, a symbol of animals, psychology of advertising, the images of animals in the policy, the images of animals in advertising, marketing communications, insignia, logo, political symbolism, economic symbolism, semiotics, the emblem.
1. Bykov T.N. Political symbolism: the problem of definition and origin / T.N. Bykov // Bulletin Of SevNTU. VIP: Science: collected scientific articles. Tr. - Sevastopol (in Russian) SevNTU, 2008.
2. Egorova-Gantman E.V. Political advertising / E.V. Egorova-Gantman, C.V. Pleshakov. - M.: Center for political consulting "Niccolo M", 1999.
3. Tulaev T.A., Toultaeva IV the Role of innovation in ensuring the marketing activity of the enterprises of sphere of services/ Economics, statistics and Informatics. Bulletin of the ULV. 2013. No. 5.
4. Foley, J. Encyclopedia of signs and symbols. M., 1997.
5. Hall, J. Dictionary of subjects and symbols in art. M., 1999.
6. Hole K. the encyclopedia of signs and superstitions. M., 1998.
7. Scheinin E. J. encyclopedia of symbols. M, 2001.
8. Encyclopedia of symbols, signs, emblems. M., 1999.
9. Eco U. Absent structure. Introduction to semiology / U. Eco, translated from English. A.G. Pahaniaila, VG Reznik; edited MG Ermakova. - SPb.: LLP TC "metropolis", 1998.
Organizational and managerial mechanisms of competitive goods creation
Faskhiev Kh.A., doctor of technical sciences, professor, Ufa branch of Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Ufa state aviation technical university, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The short analysis of organizational and administrative instruments of ensuring competitiveness of products is given in development stages. Innovative activity of the producer can be significantly increased due to introduction in the company of a control system of the level of the intellectual capital and «wheel» of innovations accompanying an innovation from origin of idea to a goods conclusion to the market. The offered concept of «competitiveness gate» is directed to do a product correctly from the first, is based on control of level of economic efficiency, quality and competitiveness of the projected product from a specification stage before sale of goods in the market. Recommendations of application of «competitiveness gate» are made.
Keywords: goods, development, economic efficiency, quality, competitiveness, innovations, intellectual capital.
1. Kotler F., Triassic de Bez F. New marketing technologies. Technique of creation of brilliant ideas. SPb.: Neva publishing House, 2004. 192 p.
2. Kotler F. Marketing in the third millennium. How to create, zavovevat and hold the market. M.: JSC Nuclear Heating Plant Publishing House, 2000. 272 p.
3. Hall R. Magnificent marketing: that know, the best marketing specialists do and speak. SPb.: IG "Everything", 2013. 224 p.
4. Lynn G., Rayleigh R. Blockbusters. Sensational products – a way to success. M.: Nuclear heating plant: Tranzitkniga, 2005. 235 p.
5. Faskhiev H. A., Kostin I. M. Ensuring competitiveness of trucks at a development stage. Naberezhnye Chelny: Publishing house of KAMPI, 2001. 349 p.
6. Faskhiev Kh. A., Krakhmaleva A. V., Safarova M. A. Konkurentosposobnost of cars and their units. Naberezhnye Chelny: KamPI, 2005. 187 p.
7. Faskhiev Kh.A., Krakhmaleva A.V. Metodik of an assessment of quality of cars//Marketing in Russia and abroad. 2005. ¹4. PP 86 - 93.
8. Gorbashko E. A. Quality management. M.: Publishing house of Yurayt, 2012. 463 p.
9. Technologies and development tools of creative abilities of experts / Under the editorship of V.A. Grachev. M.: EDKD, 2002. 221 p.
10. Faskhiev Kh.A., Krakhmaleva A.V. Assessment of level of competitiveness of trucks and their engines // Marketing. 2004. ¹ 5. PP. 40 - 51.
11. Faskhiev Kh. A. Model of management of innovative activity of the enterprise//Management in Russia and abroad. 2013. ¹ 4. PP. 11 – 28.
12. Faskhiev Kh. A., Krakhmaleva A. V. A control system of the level of the intellectual capital of the enterprise//Management in Russia and abroad. 2014. ¹ 1. PP. 43 – 57.13. Lukicheva L. I. Management of the intellectual capital. M.: Omega-L, 2007. 552 p.
14. Faskhiev Kh. A. «Competitiveness gate» - new aspect of design of automatic telephone exchange // Automotive industry. 2008. ¹ 12. PP. 1 - 6.
15. Methodical recommendations about an efficiency assessment investitsikonnykh of projects / Hands. bus stake.: Kossov V. V., Livshits V. N., Shakhnazarov A.G. M.: JSC NPO Publishing House Ekonomika, 2000. 421 p.
16. Faskhiev Kh. A. How to estimate and operate quality and competitiveness of goods and services // Marketing in Russia and abroad. 2014. ¹3. PP. 67 - 81. ¹ 4. PP. 72 – 84.
17. Hlebushkin I. Pyzhik in fog // Avtorevyu. 2014. ¹ 6. PP. 48 - 50.
MARKETING FOR NON-PRODUCTIVE SPHERE
The evolution of marketing complex in hospitality industry
Baumgarten L.V., candidate of of technical sciences, senior scientific. al., Assoc., associate Professor of Department, MUH; e-mail: email@example.com
The article considers the evolution of the marketing models and the basic elements of the marketing mix of a hotel enterprise as a result of changes in the external business environment. Given a sufficiently detailed description of the basic elements of the marketing mix of a hotel enterprise 4P, 5P, 7P and 9P and established their importance for the hospitality industry. It is shown that in conditions of economic crisis it is necessary to assess the competitiveness of the marketing mix of a hotel enterprise relative to its
Keywords: marketing, marketing complex, basic element, enterprise, hotel, competitiveness.
1. Baumgarten, L. C. Managing service quality in tourism : the textbook for high schools / L. C. Baumgarten. - M.: Academy, 2010.2.
2. Baumgarten, L. C. Standardization and quality control of hotel services : textbook for universities / L. C. Baumgarten. - M. : Academy, 2013.
3. Baumgarten L. C. the Nature, characteristics, principles, functions, goals and objectives of the marketing of hotel services / L. C. Baumgarten // Marketing in Russia and abroad. - 2013. - No. 5.
4. Conjugata, E. A. Marketing in the hospitality industry : textbook. manual / E. A. Conjugata. - M.: Academy, 2005.
5. Gurovich, A. P. Marketing hotels and restaurants: textbook. manual / A. P. Durovic. - 2nd ed. - M. : New knowledge, 2006.
6. Gurovich, A. P. Marketing in tourism : textbook. manual for schools / A. P. Durovic. - M. : INFRA-M, 2010.
7. European hospitality marketing : a textbook for students and graduates of the school of hotel and restaurant business in Europe / Per. s angl. E. Y. Dragnysh. - M. : Finance and statistics, 2004.
8. Kotler, F. Marketing. The hospitality. Tourism : the textbook for high schools : Per. s angl. / F. Kotler, J. Bowen, J. Makes. - 2nd ed. - M. : Unity-Dana, 2005.
9. Innovators E. International model marketing services / E. Innovators // Marketing in Russia and abroad. - 2000. No. 3.
10. Walker, J. Hospitality Management. Introductory course : textbook / j. R. Walker. - Lane. from English. C. N. Egorova. - M. : UNITY-DANA, 2006.
Economic regulation of trade enterprises in sphere of Uzbekistan’s services
Husanov B.K., Senior csientific researcher of Tashkent financial institute, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this article investigates improvement of management and economic regulation of commercial enterprises in sphere of Uzbekistan’s services.
Keywords: commercial enterprises, sphere of the services, regulation, management, income.
1. Sorokina M.V. Management in trade: Textbook. «Business press house». 2008. 479 p.
2. Petrova A. Strategic management. – SPB. Piter. 2008. 236 p.
3. Porshieva A.G. Rumyanceva Z. Organization management. – 2-vid edition. M; INFRA-M 1999. 320 p.
Strong and weak aspects of mobile advertising
Considers the different tools of interactive advertising for the most effective brand promotion. It was made forecast of global sells of PC, smartphones, video game consoles, TV, tablets. Shown that mobile advertising is better compare with traditional online advertising in all components – from brand recognition to purchase promotion.
Keywords: advertising, mobile, online advertising, brand, promotion, PC, smartphone, tablet, lead generation, digital video, banner, global mobile traffic.
1. Millward Brown’s AdReaction 2014, Marketing in the Multiscreen World.
2. Millward Brown Digital’s Retail Study 2013.
3. Millward Brown Digital’s Mobile Creative Best Practices 2014.
The importance of long-term effects of advertising on sales On the basis of the source: https://www.millwardbrown.com/docs/default-source/insight-documents/ articles-and-reports/millward-brown_taking-the-long-view.pdf
Considers the questions of long-term effects of advertising. It was shown that long-term effects advertising campaign are important and are fundamentally different from short-term effects.
Keywords: advertising, advertising campaign, long-term effects, short-term effects, sales, advertising awareness and persuasion, brand equity, gross rating points.
1. Les Binet, Peter Field. The Long and the Short of It: Balancing Short and Long-Term Marketing Strategies, 2013.
2. Matt Clary, Paul Dyson. The Case for Advertising: Admap, February 2014.
3. Gordon Brown. Copy Testing Ads for Brand Building, 7th Annual ARF Copy Research Workshop, 1990.
4. Andy Farr. Advertising and Brand Equity: Admap, 1996.
5. Paul Dyson. Justifying the Advertising Budget: Admap, 1998.
6. Nigel Hollis. Looking to the Future: the Search for Long-Term Advertising, 1997.
7. Dominic Twose, Dale Smith. How Effectively Can Ad Research Predict Sales?: Admap, 2007.
Nature and specific features of the insurance marketing
Nadezhda Dimova, Ph.D., Associate Prof., New Bulgarian University, e-mail: email@example.com
The application of marketing in various economic sectors has its own peculiarities, which should always be considered. Despite the potential for traditional marketing activities, the majority of insurance companies use modern approaches in the implementation of marketing strategies. Undeniable fact remains that without excellent marketing activity is impossible survival against fierce competition.
Keywords: marketing, insurance marketing, consumer behavior, market.
1. Yotov, J., B. Iliev, Fundamentals of Insurance, "Abagar" 1998.
2. Misheva, I., B.Iliev, Insurance Market, Publishers "D.A.Tsenov", 1998.
3. Misheva, I., Insurance Marketing, "Trakia - M", 2001.
Forecasting the demand for international tourism market of Uzbekistan republic
Alimova M.T., a Senior fellow researcher of the department «Economic theory», Samarkand State University, Samarkand, Uzbekistan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article, by means of mathematical modeling methods, examines the main structural trends in the development of the international tourism market in the Republic of Uzbekistan in the post-crisis period. The proposed model makes it possible to predict the volume of demand for national tourist products, dependent on the exposure to relevant environmental factors, as well as the manifestations and impact of the financial and economic crisis on the subsequent figure. Proposed strategic orientations for post-crisis
development of the international tourism market in the country founded conclusions emanating from the analysis.
Keywords: international tourism, tourism market, trends, model, regression analysis, financial economic crisis, factors.
1. Endzheychik I. Sovremennyy turistskiy biznes. Ekostrategii v upravlenii firmoy. [The modern tourist business. Ecostrategies in the management of a firm] - Per.s pol'sk. M: Finansy i statistika, 2003. s.10. (in Russian)
2. Turaev B.Kh. Teoretiko-metodologicheskie osnovy turizma. [Theoretical and methodological foundations of tourism] – T.: Fan, 2008. C.10. (in Russian)
3. Ritchie B., Molinar C. & Frechtling D. (2010). Impacts of the world recession and economic crisis on tourism: North America. Journal of Travel Research, 49(1), 5–15.
4. Gaydukevich, L.M. Razvitie turizma v usloviyakh mirovogo finansovogo krizisa [The development of tourism in the context of the worldwide financial crisis] / L. M. Gaydukevich // Trudy fakul'teta mezhdunarodnykh otnosheniy: nauch. sb. / Belorus. gos. un-t; redkol.: V. G. Shadurskiy [i dr.]. — Minsk, 2012. — Vyp. III. — S. 145—152. (in Russian)
5. Kaldybekova K.E. Otsenka vliyaniya mirovogo finansovo-ekonomicheskogo krizisa na razvitie turistskoy industrii. [Assessment of the impact of the world financial-economic crisis on the development of the tourist industry] - “Ekonomika i innovatsionnye tekhnologii” nauchnyy elektronnyy zhurnal. ¹ 2 noyabr', 2011 g. (in Russian)
6. Smeral E. (2009). The impact of the financial and economic crisis on European tourism. Journal of Travel Research, 48(1), 3–13.
7. Song H. & Lin S. (2010). Impacts of the financial and economic crisis on tourism in Asia. Journal of Travel Research, 49(1), 16–30.
8. Maria del Mar Alonso-Almeida, Kerstin Bremser. Strategic responses of the Spanish hospitality sector to the financial crisis. International Journal of Hospitality Management 32 (2013) pp.141–148.
9. Yu-Shan Wang. The impact of crisis events and macroeconomic activity on Taiwan’s international inbound tourism demand Tourism Management 30 (2009) pp. 75–82.
10. Mirela Mazilu. The economic crisis and its consequences on the tourist mobility International Journal of Business, Management and Social Sciences, No. 3, 2011, pp. 14–19.
11. Efremova M.V., Razvitie rossiyskoy turistskoy industrii v usloviyakh krizisa. [Development of the Russian tourism industry in conditions of the crisis] - Zhurnal "Marketing v Rossii i za rubezhom" – 2010., – ¹ 2. – s.115-120. (in Russian)
12. Plekhanov Yu.N., Ageeva E.S., Bulatova Yu.N. Sostoyanie sfery turizma v usloviyakh ekonomicheskogo krizisa [The state of tourism in conditions of the economic crisis] - Zhurnal Ekonomicheskie i sotsial'nye peremeny: fakty, tendentsii, prognoz. Vypusk ¹ 4. 2009 s.45-51. (in Russian)
13. Baumgarten L.V., Izuchenie potrebiteley turistskikh uslug. . [The study of consumers of tourist services] - Zhurnal "Marketing v Rossii i za rubezhom" – 2007., – ¹ 2. – s. 34 - 45. (in Russian)
14. Endryu F., Sigel. Prakticheskaya biznes-statistika. [Practical business-statistics] - Per s ang. M.: Izdatel'skiy dom “Vil'yams”, 2008. 1052c. - s.614. (in Russian)
15. Kostromin A.V. Konspekt lektsiy po kursu «Ekonometrika» dlya studentov III kursa dnevnogo otdeleniya vsekh spetsial'nostey. [The abstract of lectures on "Econometric" for the 3 rd year students of the ancient] - Kazan' 2004. – s.17. (in Russian)
16. Safarov B.Sh. The models of prognosis of regional tourism’s development // International Cross-Industry Research Journal (Perspectives of Innovations, Economics and Business). - Republic of Czech, 2010. - ¹ 6.-
Analysis of foreign experience of territories promotion
Volkov S.K., Ph.D. in Economics, associate professor of chair «World economy and the economic theory», Volgograd State Technical University, e-mail: email@example.com
The aim of this study is to analyze foreign experience of territory promotion and to identify areas of promotion prospects for the introduction of successful experience in the practice of marketing positioning of Russian regions. Based on the content analysis of scientific literature, industry web sites, as well as the personal experience of the author several international methods of territory promotion are considered.
Keywords: territory marketing, place promotion, tourism market, territory brand, marketing promotion tools.
1. Volkov, S.K. The tourist industry in Scotland: characteristics and features of development / Volkov S.K. // Proceedings of VSTU. A series of "Actual problems of reforming the Russian economy (the theory, practice and perspective)." Vol. 10 / of VSTU. - Volgograd, 2010. - ¹ 13. - p. 129-135.
2. Rice, E. PR heyday and decline of advertising: how best to present a company / E. Rice, L. Rice. - M .: AST: AST MOSCOW: Tranzitknika, 2006.
3. Bouchon Frederic A.L. Truly Asia and global city? Branding strategies and contested identities in Kuala Lumpur // Place branding and public diplomacy. – February 2014. – Volume 10, Number 1. – p. 6–19.
4. Coles T. Urban tourism, place promotion and economic restructing: The case of post-socialist Leipzig // Tourism Geographies. – May 2003. – Volume 5, Issue 2. – ð. 190–219.
5. Crockett S.R., Wood L.J. Brand Western Australia: A totally integrated approach to destination branding // Journal of Vacation Marketing. – 1999. – Volume 5, Issue 3. – ð. 276–289.
6. Go F. Place branding: glocal, virtual and physical identities, constructed, imagined and experienced / F. Go, R. Govers. – Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
7. Moilanen T. How to Brand Nations, Cities and Destinations: a planning book for place branding / T. Moilanen, S. Rainisto. – Palgrave Macmillan, 2008.
8. Tourism highlights, 2014 edition. – Madrid: UNWTO, 2014.
The using social networks in relationship marketing
Bylina V., Postgraduate, Department of Marketing, Belarus State Economic University (Minsk), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Golik V., Ph.D. in Economics, associate professor, Department of Marketing, Belarus State Economic University (Minsk), e-mail: email@example.com
Reasonable use of social networks enhances the effectiveness of marketing activities and is an important aspect in marketing relationships with customers.
Keywords: Social Media, Internet, Facebook, social media marketing, Internet marketing, relationship marketing, targeting.
5. Halilov D. Marketing in social networks / Damir Halilov. – 2-å èçä. – Mann, Ivanov, Ferber, 2014 – 240 p.
MARKETS: STATE AND DEVELOPMENT
Brief description of the scrap market in the Russian Federation and prospects to replace this resource in steel production
Pleshchenko V.I., Ph.D. in Economics, FSUE «Goznak», Head of department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steady growth of steel output by smelting in electric furnaces stimulates an increase in demand of metal companies for scrap. Since the raw materials market in Russia is characterized by a chronic shortage of supply in the country and sustained growth rates of recent years, steel companies have programmes to develop their own harvesting capacity, and are looking for ways to replace scrap in technological cycle available alternatives, such as cast iron and hot briquetted iron.
Keywords: market, demand, supply, steel industry, scrap metal, substitution of resources, scarce resource, HBI, marketable cast iron.
1. Zotin A. Nickel after the boom // Dengi, No. 39. 2013. pp. 14-15.
2. Metalloinvest and CMI signed a three-year contract for the supply of iron ore. [Electronic resource]: URL: http://www.metalinfo.ru/ru/news/51568 (accessed 28.02.2015).
3. Magnitka under arrest // Vedomosti, 2 December, 2011.
4. CMI arranged with ENRC on market supply of iron ore discount. [Electronic resource]: URL: http://www.metalinfo.ru/ru/news/54445 (accessed 28.02.2015).
5. Zhigir I. Prospects for the Russian steel industry: the point of non-redundancy / Metal supply and sales. 2013. No. 2. pp. 10-17.
6. Belkovskiy A.G., Krasnyanskiy M.V., Katz Ya.L. Increased efficiency of steel production for supply to electric plants of low productivity // Ferrous metallurgy. 2015. No 2. pp. 40–48.
7. TMK is taken for scrap // Kommersant, 21 March, 2013.
8. Samarina V.P. Russia's foreign trade activities in the market of ferrous metals // Economics of industry. 2012. No. 2. pp. 9 – 13.
9. Amurmetallu may not have enough scrap. [Electronic resource]: URL: http://www.metalinfo.ru/ru/news/55642 (accessed 28.02.2015).
10. All scrap to "Amurmetall"// Vedomosti, 16 February, 2012.
11. In 2015, the increase in the cost of scrap can be 10-17%. [Electronic resource]: URL: http://www.metalinfo.ru/ru/news/74040 (accessed 28.02.2015).
12. Scrap market: what lies ahead? [Electronic resource]: URL: http://www.metalinfo.ru/ru/news/70291 (accessed 28.02.2015).
13. DRI: steel expansion [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.metalinfo.ru/ru/news/58821 (accessed 28.02.2015).
14. Lack of scrap on the market would be replaced by a cast iron [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.metalinfo.ru/ru/news/74022 (accessed 28.02.2015).
15. Ore costs as in crisis // Vedomosti, 9 September, 2014.
Internet audience in Russia in 2014 – GfK study
Ketov S., Head of Media Measurement in GfK Russia, e-mail: Sergey.Ketov@gfk.com
Connected cars and car-sharing – Gen Y impact on the future of auto
GfK and Yandex.Market study: online shopping in Russia
Fedotov Alexander, communications manager, GfK Rus, e-mail: Aleksandr.Fedotov@gfk.com
List of thesises, defended in 2014, second semester
Limarev P.V., candidate of the economic sciences, associate professor in economics and marketing, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, e-mail: email@example.com