MARKETING THEORY AND METHODOLOGY
The elevation of needs and car
Vazhenina I.S., Doctor of Economics, leading research assistant, Institute of economy of the Ural branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The phenomenon of elevation of needs investigated by the author in the mechanism of dialectical development of production and consumption and is represented as a set of interrelated aspects. The features and consequences of the elevation of the needs are presented and are shown on the example of the needs in the car. With the assistance of a large statistical material, the article considers features of needs and consumption of cars during the crisis.
Keywords: needs, consumption, the elevation of needs, the need for car.
1. Vazhenina I. S. Elevation of needs and "blind consumption" // EKO. 2012. No. 11. – Pp. 131-144.
2. Vazhenina I. S. Elevation of needs: the contradictory transformation // Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast. 2015. No.2. - Pp.129-142.
3. Lamben J.-J. Management focused on the market. - SPb.: Peter, 2005. - 795 pp.
4. Marx K. Capital. Vol. 1. - Marx K., Engels F. Works, Edition 2. Vol. 23.
5. Marks K., Engels F. Works, Edition 2. Vol. 46, part I.
6. Maslow A. Far reaches of the human psyche / translation from English by A. M. Tatabaeva. - SPb.: Eurasia, 1999. – 432 pp.
7. Maslow A. Motivation and personality (in Russian) URL: bim-bad.ru/docs/maslow_motivation_and_personality.pdf
9. Maslow A. Motivation and Personality. – New York: Harper &Row, 1970. URL:
10. Murray H.A. Explorations in Personality. – New York: Oxford University Press, 1938. – 790 с.
17. Lenin V.I. With regard to so-called question of markets. - Full. coll. Op. - 5th ed. - T 1. - P. 101-102.
Creating a set of methods for obtaining analytical data required for brand book development
Rakhimov T.R., Ph.D. Associate Professor of the Management Academic Department, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, e-mail: email@example.com
Petukhov O.N., Ph.D. Associate Professor of the Management Academic Department, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikolaenko V.S., Teaching assistant of the Management Academic Department, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, e-mail: email@example.com
This paper discusses the current problems that typically arise in the process of brand book development, such as obtaining exhaustive analytical information, necessary for the quality brand book development, and the lack of consistency and subordination among products of a brand book, such as name, logo, slogan, etc.
Keywords: brand book, brand, advertising campaign, project, advertisement campaign concept, marketing research.
1. Nikolaenko V.S. Development brand for natural cosmetic products with the help of the algorithm for solving creative problems // Creative economy, 2014. - No. 2 (86). - P. 81-87.
2. Project management body of knowledge. Guide 4th edition (PMBOK-4). - Project Management Institute (PMI), 2008.
3. Nikolaenko V.S. Ways to enhance the creative potential of the project team, using heuristic methods // Creative economy, 2014. - No. 01 (85). - P. 18-25.
4. Gaga V.A., Nikolaenko V.S. The creation of a project management system in the organization with the use of heuristic methods // Vestnik of Tomsk state University, 2013. - No. 374. - P. 137 - 140.
5. Krakoveckay I.V, Nikolaenko V.S. Activate the creative potential of staff using heuristic methods during site development // Creative economy, 2013. - No. 10 (82). - P. 37-43.
6. Smith P., Barry K., Pulford A. Communication of strategic marketing. - Moscow: unity-Dana, 2001.
7. Kotler F. Principles of marketing. Short course. - Moscow, St.Petersburg, Kiev: Williams, 2007.
8. Golubkov, H.E. Principles of marketing. - Moscow: Inpress, 1999.
9. D’Alessandro D. War brands. - St. Petersburg: Piter, 2002.
10. Drew J. Breaking the stereotypes. Gap: advertising, destructive accepted. - St. Petersburg: Piter, 2005.
Adaptive communicational customer-oriented strategy or algorithm of loyalty programs using
Ivanyuk A.K., master of Volgograd state technical university, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arakelova I.V., c.e.s., associate professor of Volgograd state technical university, e-mail: email@example.com
For increase of efficiency of use of programs of loyalty authors offer to use possibilities of automation, for creation of adaptive customer-oriented strategy. The developed scheme will allow developing a package of measures for the solution of diverse problems using the multicriteria analysis. Correctly, set criteria and boundary conditions will help to carry out monitoring of reactions of consumer behavior to the entered changes in communication strategy.
Keywords: Communication strategy, loyalty program, adaptability, customer-focus.
1. LambenZh. Zh. The management focused on the market//Marketing in Russia and abroad, February, 2008.
2. Raykheld Frederik F., Til Thomas. Driving forces of economic growth, profit and inherent value. - M.: Publishing house Williams, 2008.
3. Arakelova, I.V. Analysis and assessment of efficiency of modern programs of loyalty of consumers / I.V. Arakelova//Izvestiya VOLGGTU. "Actual Problems of Reforming of the Russian Economy (Theory, Practice, Prospect)" series.Vyp. 17: interhigher education institution. coll. scien. Art. / VOLGGTU. - Volgograd, 2013. - No. 17 (120). - C. 46-51.
4. Ivanyuk, A.K. Use of information technologies in retail trade for formation of relationship with Clients / Ivanyuk A.K., Arakelova I.V.//Youth and economy: new views and decisions: interhigher education institution. coll. scien. works. following the results of the XIV vseros. sc. - pract.conf.young scientists, carried out within the 51st ezhegod. scin. - pract. konf. VSTU, Volgograd, 6-7 Febvre. 2014 / VOLGGTU, Kaf."ME and ET" [etc.]. - Volgograd, 2014. - C. 126-128.
5. Aaker, D. A. Creation strong brendov./D.a. Aaker. - M.:izdatelsky house of Grebennikov, 2009.
6. Shakhovskaya, L.S. Loyalty marketing: theory, methodology, practice: monograph/H.p. Shakhovskaya, I.V. Arakelova / VOLGGTU. – Volgograd, 2015. – 224 pages.
7. Blanshar, K. Valuable management / K. Blanshar, M. O'Connor/lane with English P. A. Samsonov. – Мн.: JSC Poppuri, 2003. – 144 pages.
Corporate social responsibility as an instrument of influence on brand perception
Ivashkova N.I., PhD. Professor Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chigasheva A.A., Master of Management Science, Assistant to brand manager NESCAFE Dolce Gusto, e-mail: email@example.com
The article discusses research results concerning consumers’ perception of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Authors substantiate the correlation between a company’s social responsibility and repeat purchases.
Keywords: corporate social responsibility, stakeholders, customer behavior, trust, perception, brand communications.
1. Kostin A.E. Corporate social responsibility and sustainable development – M.: Institute of sustainable development of Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation / The center of Russian eco policy, 2013. – 80 P.
2. Potepkin M.S. Formation of consumers’ loyalty in marketing of social responsible company: autoabstract, thesis work, Ph.D 08.00.05 / Potepkin Maksim Sergeevich; thesis tutor Firsanova A. V.; SPBGEU – Sain Petersburg, 2014 – 174 P.
3. Cone Communications: Echo Global CSR Study – 2013.
4. Kotler P., Lee N. Corporate social responsibility: doing the most good for your company and your cause. – K. Standard, 2005. – 302 P.
5. Nielsen: Social oriented promotions – New opportunity for brands to obtain consumers hearts. –2014 nielsen.com/ru/ru/press-room/2014/nielsen-social-programs-open-a-new-opportunity-for-brands-to-conquer-consumers-hearts.html
6. Nielsen Global Consumer Confidence Index / The Nielsen Company, 2014. –nielsen.com/consumerconfidence
7. Ipsos MORI Corporate Social Responsibility Research 2003 – https://ipsos-mori.com/researchpublications/researcharchive.aspx
Essence, peculiarities of development and using corporate style of hotel companies as a marketing tool
Baumgarten L.V., cand. tehn. Science, Art. scientific. et al., Associate Professor of the Physical Education and Tourism Department MUH, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article defines and reveals the essence of corporate identity in the field of hotel business, given the principles, functions, goals, objectives, especially the development and use of a corporate style hotel companies. The place of the corporate culture and staff in the corporate style of the company, disclosed the basic elements of corporate identity and appropriateness of their association in brandbook for the proper observance of the staff. The advantages, which provides corporate style hotel as a marketing tool
Keywords: corporate identity, a hotel, a marketing tool, the essence, principles, functions, objectives, tasks, development, using, efficiency.
1. Baumgarten LV Krasnozhenova GF Corporate culture and human resources management in tourism: Theory and Practice: A Tutorial. - M .: University textbook, INFRA-M, 2012.
2. Aydentologiya. - [Electronic resource]. - Access: firmennyi-stil.ru/aidentology/.
3. Galyzin C. What should we build a hotel? // Hotel. - 2004. - № 4.
4. Gusev KA Public relations in the economy: Textbook. - SPb .: SUT them. prof. MA Bonch-. - [Electronic resource]. - Access: URL: dvo.sut.ru/libr/soirl/i218guse/.
5. Kislov S. rebranding. Hilton Hotels & Resorts // Planet Hotels. - 2013 - February-March.
6. V. Litvinov Identity. ABC of the customer. - [Electronic resource]. - Access: 4p.ru/main/theory/1957/.
7. Loikaw OT Tourism and Hospitality Management: Textbook. - Tomsk: TPU, 2007.
8. Mikushko K. Basis of corporate style Cronwell Ho-tels & Resorts // Planet Hotels. - 2013 - February-March.
9. Micelli, DA Ritz-Carlton: the gold standard of the hotel industry of the new millennium / DA Micelli. - Moscow: Eksmo 2009.
10. Morozov, NS Advertising in socio-cultural service and tourism: the textbook for students. Executive. Proc. institutions / NS Morozov, MA Morozov. - 4th ed., Sr. - M .: Academy 2008.
11. Nikitina SS, Degtyarev KO Communications logo // Actual problems of the humanities: Proceedings of the XII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists April 3-6, 2013 - Tomsk: Publishing house TPU, 2013.
12. Review of the international hotel operators in Russia. . - [Electronic resource]. - Access: frontdesk.ru/article/obzor-mezhdunarodnyh-gostinichnyh-operatorov-v-rossii.
13. The reasons for the creation of corporate identity. - [Electronic resource]. - Access: caspa.ru/article/zachem-kompanii-firmennyy-stil/.
14. Prosvirina A. Eleven reasons to rebrand. - [Electronic resource]. - Access: koloro.ua/blog/brending-i-marketing/11-prichin-provesti-rebrending.html.
15. A. Pfleger Hotel. How to build a business from zero to five stars / Trans. with it. OV Baryshev. - M .: Tsentrpoligraf Company 2008.
16. Five stages of brand creation and development of elements of its design. - [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: koloro.ua/blog/brending-i-marketing/5-jetapov-sozdaniya-brenda-i-razrabotka-jelementov-ego-dizajna.html.
17. HJ Rogla Basics of Hospitality Management: Textbook. - K .: Condor 2009.
18. Smertin P. West brand is not a panacea. - [Electronic resource]. - Access: kommersant.ru/doc/2850074.
19. S. Sokolova Makinghotels from general to specific // Hospitality. - 2014. – May
20. Scaramanga VP Corporate style hospitality: Proc. allowance. - Moscow: Finance and Statistics in 2005.
21. What is Identity. 10 basic rules for the creation of corporate identity. -- [Electronic resource]. - Access: kiomag.net/newz/chto-takoe-aydentika-10-osnovnyih-pravil-po-sozdaniyu-firmennogo-stilya.
22. Identity of the hotel. - [Electronic resource]. - Access: artwell.ru/services/hotel_corporate_identity/.
23. Identity at the "Felix Zavoisky." - [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: artlebedev.ru/everything/felix-zawojski/identity/.
24. Identity of the hotel (the hotel). - [Electronic resource]. - Access: internet-branding.ru/stil/index.html.
25. Hramoina A. Conception and corporate style hotel network AMAKS Hotels & Resorts. // Planet Hotels. - 2013 - February-March.
26. Shunina E. Corporate Identity // Planet Hotels. - 2013 - February-March.
The convergence of communication as a basis for the optimal using tools for promoting goods and services
Kiselev V.M., doctor of technical sciences, professor of advertising, public relations and design REU them. G.V. Plekhanov, Moscow, e-mail: email@example.com
Savinkov S.V., Ph.D., assistant professor of advertising, public relations and design REU them. G.V. Plekhanov, Moscow, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivanov A.V., Senior Lecturer, Department of Advertising, Public Relations and design REU them. G.V. Plekhanov, Moscow
Fedorova A.V., Senior Lecturer, Department of Advertising, Public Relations and design REU them. G.V. Plekhanov, Moscow
The current stage of development of scientific and technical progress is characterized by the convergence of science and technology, which inevitably entails the improvement and communication methods in market relations. An integrated marketing communication allow the implementation of the overall strategy of promoting goods or services for all communications, but does not optimize their use.
The authors proposed an innovative approach to further development of the theory and practice of building communications, is to study and develop methods and techniques to be used previously to study the properties of convergence of communications, based on the use of not only the four main components of the marketing mix, but also the five strategic empirical modules, components basis of experiential marketing.
The authors introduced new concepts: the convergence of communications, converged communications, converged, content modules and contextual area. The convergence of communication is a process of rapprochement, the convergence of communications previously unconnected channels, allowing the exchange of information and follow-up of all subjects of communication carried out at a new level. Arrange converged communications, according to the authors will be using new approaches: on the emotions, the degree of involvement, etc., leading to the possibility of assessing and developing strategies and tactics to manage these communications.
Keywords: converged communications, convergence of communications, converged, content modules, contextual area, technological change, communication, Russian mentality.
1. Shul'ts D., Tannenbaum S., Lauterborn R. Novaya paradigma marketinga. Integriruyemyye marketingovyye kommunikatsii: per. s angl. — Moskva: INFRA-M, 2004. - 232 s.
2. Grinchenko K.V. Smena paradigmy marketinga: vozniknoveniye IMK: Ekonomika i upravleniye, 4(101), 2013. — S. 90-94.
3. Yanch. D. Po rekomendatsii: Biznes, kotoryy prodvigayet sam sebya / Dzhon Zyx$ per. s angl. A. Kardash. — M.: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber, 2015. — 272 s.
4. Sharkov F. I. Integrirovannyye kommunikatsii: reklama, pablikrileyshnz, brending: Uchebnoye posobiye / F. I. Sharkov. —M.: Izdatel'sko-torgovaya korporatsiya «Dashkov i K°», 2011. — 324 s., str. 13.
5. Tolstikova-Mast YU., Keyton D. Kommunikatsiya o kommunikatsii: issledovaniye razvitiya distsipliny «kommunikatsiya» v Rossii: Sbornik nauchnykh trudov «Teoriya kommunikatsii & prikladnaya kommunikatsiya». Vestnik Rossiyskoy kommunikativnoy assotsiatsii, vypusk 1 / Pod obshchey redaktsiyey I.N. Rozinoy. - Rostov n/D: IUBiP, 2002. - 200 s. C. 185-192
6. Il'in Ye.P. Psikhologiya obshcheniya i mezhlichnostnykh otnosheniy. — SPb.: Piter, 2009. — 576 s.: il. — (Seriya «Mastera psikhologii»). S. 22-24
7. Larina T.V. Kategoriya vezhlivosti i stil' kommunikatsii. Sopostavleniye angliyskikh i russkikh lingvokul'turnykh traditsiy. M.: Rukopisnyye pamyatniki Drevney Rusi, 2009. — 512 s.
8. Muzykant L.V. Marketingovyye osnovy upravleniya kommunikatsiyami. M.: Eksmo, 2008 – 832 s.
9. Kiselev V.M. Empiricheskiy marketing / V.M.Kiselev, L.V.Plyushcheva, R.R.Gayfulina — Kemerovo: Kemerovskiy institut (filial) GOU VPO «RGTEU», 2009. — 172 S.
10. Anikin B.A. Logistika i upravleniye tsepyami postavok. Teoriya i praktika. / pod red. B.A.Anikina i T.A.Rodkinoy. — M.: Prospekt, 2013. — 344 s. S. 50-52
11. Filosofskaya entsiklopediya. Slovari i entsiklopedii na Akademike. dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enc_philosophy/2506/
12. Maysner G. Teoriya konvergentsii i real'nost'. M.: Progress, 1973. - 223 s.
13. Kazantsev A.K. NBIC-tekhnologii. Innovatsionnaya tsivilizatsiya KHKHI veka/ A.K. Kazantsev, V.N. Kiselev, D. A. Rubval'ter, O. V. Rudenskiy. – M.: Infra-M, 2014. –384 s. S.25.
14. Roco M. Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance: Nanotechnologu, Biotechnologu, Information Technologu and Cognitive Science / M. Roco, W. Bainbridge. – Dordrecht, The Netherland: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2003. – 482 p.
15. Amatova N.Ye. Razvitiye i vnedreniye NBIC-tekhnologiy: istoriya i sovremennost'. Elektronnyy nauchnyy zhurnal «Sovremennyye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya». M.: Izdatel'skiy Dom «AKADEMIYA YESTESTVOZNANIYA»., № 5. URL: science-education.ru/119-15075.
16. Koval'chuk M.V. Konvergentsiya nauk i tekhnologiy — proryv v budushcheye. Rossiyskiyenanotekhnologii, Tom 6, № 1-2, 2011. — s. 13-23
17. Usileniye konvergentsii tekhnologiy v mire. Federal'nyy portal PROTOWN.RUprotown.ru/information/hide/4455.html
18. Filosofiya ekonomiki. Antologiya / pod red. DeniyelaKhausmana; per. s angl. — M.: Izd. Instituta Gaydara, 2013. — 520 s. S. 195-210
19. Meshalkin V.P., Dovi’V., Marsanich A. Strategiya upravleniya logisticheskimi tsepyami khimicheskoy produktsii i ustoychivoye razvitiye. M.: Rossiyskiy khimiko-tekhnologicheskiy universitet im. D.I. Mendeleyeva, 2003. — 542 s. S. 49-62.
20. Savinkov S.V. Vozmozhnosti realizatsii napravleniy perspektivnogo razvitiya khimicheskoy promyshlennosti v usloviyakh izmenyayushcheysya vneshney sredy. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov po materialam VIII Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii LERER-8-14. M.: Rossiyskiy khimiko-tekhnologicheskiy universitet im. D.I. Mendeleyeva, 2014. — 359 s. S 18-21.
21. Sheresheva M.YU. Formy setevogo vzaimodeystviya kompaniy. / M. YU. Sheresheva; Gos. un-t — Vysshaya shkola ekonomiki. — M. : Izd. dom Gos. un-ta — Vysshey shkoly ekonomiki, 2010. — 339 s. S.32-37
22. Kiselev V.M. Plekhanovskiy brendbuk: sovremennyy arsenal tekhnologiy brendinga. / V.M.Kiselev, S.V.Savinkov, Ye.G.Gudkova, A.V.Ivanov, A.V.Fedorova : Sbornik materialov XIX Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-metodicheskaya konferentsiya zaveduyushchikh kafedrami marketinga, reklamy i svyazey s obshchestvennost'yu, dizayna i smezhnykh napravleniy — M.: Izdatel'stvo Moskovskogo gumanitarnogo universiteta, 2015. — 404 s. S 163-176
23. Kiselev V.M. Rol' konvergentnykh kommunikatsiy v brendinge Rossiyskogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta imeni G.V. Plekhanova / V.M.Kiselev, S.V.Savinkov, A.V.Ivanov, A.V.Fedorova // Vestnik REU, 2015.- № 6.
24. Kiselev V.M. Konvergentnaya kontseptsiya brendinga dlya korporativnogo povedencheskogo proyektirovaniya/ V.M.Kiselev, O.V.Korkacheva, S.V.Savinkov, A.V.Ivanov, A.V.Fedorova // Vestnik REU, 2015.- № 5.
Indicators of competitiveness of small and medium enterprises at the present stage
Rykova I.N., Doctor of Economics The Academy of natural Sciences Head of the Sectorial Economy Center Federal state budgetary institution «Scientific research Institute of Finance», e-mail: email@example.com
Gubanov R.S., candidate of economic Sciences, senior researcher of the Sectorial Economy Center Federal state budgetary institution «Scientific research Institute of Finance», e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article discusses the causes and conditions of deterioration of development of small and medium-sized businesses. Studied domestic and foreign experience of supporting small and medium-sized businesses. In order to meet the challenges of business development are the author’s recommendations for ensuring the effective functioning of small and medium enterprises on the basis of calculation of indicators of their competitiveness.
Keywords: competitiveness, entrepreneurship, small and medium entrepreneurship, business, competitiveness indicators.
1. Bakhteyev A. I. anti-Crisis potential of the small business development regions // journal of Russian entrepreneurship Including 16. – № 9. – 2015. – P. 1375-1376.
2. A business that improves the world // Business Excellence № 5 (203). – 2015. – P. 77.
3. Gubanov R. S. On the implementation of innovative marketing strategies in business structures // Marketing in Russia and abroad, № 3. – 2015. – P. 68.
4. Gubanov R. S. Features state-private partnership in the development of the financial sector in the Ryazan region // Financial Analytics: problems and solutions No. 33. – 2014. – P. 32-38.
5. Meshalkin V. Institutional environment of development of social entrepreneurship in the forest sector of Russia // RISK number 1. – 2015. – P. 156.
6. Mkhitaryan V. S. Industry marketing / Mkhitaryan, S. V. – M.: Eksmo, 2006. – 368 p.
7. Pinkovetskaya J. S. Small and medium enterprises in the Ulyanovsk region // Bulletin of the Financial University. No. 6. – 2015. P.55.
8. Ryabinin, E. V. Modern tendencies of development of international business // Economics, statistics and Informatics. Bulletin UMO. No. 3. – 2015. – P. 120.
9. Holida N. P. The impact of innovation on the efficiency of development of small business and private entrepreneurship in the Republic of Uzbekistan // Economics, statistics and Informatics. Bulletin UMO. No. 3. – 2015. – P. 114.
10. Shahverdiev P. A. Management of competitiveness in small and average business: the Monography. – Syktyvkar, 2012. – 149 P.
Quality marketing as a growth point of product added value
Groshev I.V., Doctor in Economics, Doctor in Psychology, Honoured Science Worker of the Russian Federation, Professor, е-mail: email@example.com
Krasnoslobodtsev A.A., Candidate of Economics, Consultant on the issues of b-2-b branding, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article examines the peculiarities of quality marketing as a new managerial paradigm in information economics. The systemic vision of marketing function in providing the increment of value added of the product at the output is formed. The marketing potential through the light of quality management in an enterprise is analyzed.
Keywords: brand, brand management, perceived quality, value added of a product, information economics, quality marketing, marketing capital, quality management, social capital.
1. Bautov A.N. The Definition of Marketing in the Standards of Quality // Marketing in Russia and Abroad. – 2004. – № 1. – Pp. 32–38.
2. Groshev I.V., Krasnoslobodtsev A.A. Quality Marketing // Society and Economics. – 2015. – № 10. – Pp. 68-84.
3. Dairiakh Ya., Krasnoslobodtsev A.A. Quality Marketing in the Russian Practice // Standards and Quality. – 2013. – № 7 (913). – Pp. 87–90.
4. Dairiakh Ya. Quality Marketing as a New Managerial Paradigm // The Issues of Contemporary Science and Practice. V. I. Vernadsky University. – 2013. – № 2. – Pp. 210–217.
5. Deming W.E. Out of the Crisis / New Paradigm of Management of People, Systems and Processes. – M.: Alpina Publisher, 2014. – 287 p.
6. Ishikawa Kaoru What is Total Quality Control? The Japanese Way. – M.: «Economics», 1988. – 215 p.
7. Kazarin V. The Stream Map of Value Creation: What is a Stream Product? [Electronic resource] / V. Kazarin – Electronic Data – 2010. – Access mode wkazarin.ru/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=369&Itemid=1
8. Krasnoslobodtsev A.A., Groshev I.V. Nonmaterial Sources of the Formation of Value Added Product in the Industrial Sector. Corporate Culture and Inner Marketing // Industrial Marketing. – 2015. – № 2. – Pp. 41–47.
MARKETING FOR NON-PRODUCTIVE SPHERE
Place and importance of component «people» in the full system «marketing – management» of cultural organizations
Samoilenko G.Y., Postgraduate of the Department for Marketing and Advertising of the Omsk State University n.a. F.M. Dostoevskiy, e-mail: email@example.com
The question of individual importance and interdisciplinary connection of marketing and management is discussed in this article. Also this article analyzes the practical transition from the concept of socially oriented marketing to relationship marketing. The example of cultural organizations determines the value of the part «people», or “consumer” in the economic sense of this term. The author pays big attention to the difference between the ways to determine key components of the cultural organizations marketing mix, also he points at the unique position of “consumer» with different loyalty for cultural organizations.
The author offers a graphical representation of the problem that are very important for the marketing management in general, and for the marketing of the cultural sphere in particular.
Keywords: marketing – management, relationship marketing, marketing mix, «people» in marketing mix, customized marketing, cultural sphere, consumer’s evolution, membership, donorship, volunteering.
1. Peter F. Drucker. Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, Practices, NY: Harper & Row, 1973.
2. Shekova E.L. Osobennosti marketinga v sfere kul'tury [Special Aspects of Marketing in Cultural Sphere], Marketing v Rossii i za rubezhom [Marketing in Russia and Abroad], 2001, No. 3, pp. 7–11. (In Russ.).
3. Neil G. Kotler, Philip Kotler, Wendy I. Kotler. Museum marketing and strategy, San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 2008.
4. Kotler F. Osnovy marketinga: kratkii kurs [Marketing Essentials], Moscow, Izdatel'skii dom "Vil'iame", 2007. (In Russ.).
5. Bitner M.J. Evaluating Service Encounters: The Effects of Physical Surrounding and Employee Responses // Journal of Marketing. 1990. Vol. 54 (2). Р. 69 – 82.
6. Dukelskiy V.U. Muzei. Marketing. Menedzhment: Prakticheskoe posobie [Museums. Marketing. Management], Moscow, Fond Nou-Khau, 2001. (In Russ.).
7. Tulchinskii G. L., Shekova E. L. Menedzhment v sfere kul'tury: Uchebnoe posobie [Management in Cultural Sphere], Saint Petersburg, Izdatel'stvo «Lan'»; Izdatel'stvo «Planeta muzyki», 2009. (In Russ.).
Theory basics of marketing in the culture (on the example of museums)
Shekova E.L., PhD, associate professor of the economic and social processes management department, St. Petersburg State Institute of Film and Television, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article is about the theory basics of marketing in the culture on the examples of museums. Analysis of various directions of museum activities allowed accessing the possibilities to apply the classical marketing concept and marketing-mix in the museum work.
Keywords: marketing, culture, museums, communications, donors.
1. Colbert F.Marketing kulturiiiskusstva. 2 red. / Per. s angl.SPb: Izd. Vasin A.I., 2004.
2. Kotler P. Vsebiletiprodani. Strategiimarketingaispolnitelskihiskusstv [Text] / Kotler P., Sheff D. – Klassika XXI, 2004.
3. Diggles K. Guide to Arts Marketing: The Principles and Practice of Marketing as They Apply to the Arts. – London: Rhinegold, 1986.
4. Evrard Y. Culture et marketing: incompatibiliteou reconciliation? In: Proceedings of the First International Conference on Arts Management / Ed. by F. Colbert and C. Mitchell. 1991. Montreal: Chaire de gestion des arts, Ecole des HEC, p. 37–50.
5. Hirshman E.C. Aesthetics, Ideologies and the Limits of the Marketing Concept // Journal of Marketing. 1983. Vol. 47, p. 40–55.
6. Kotler N. & Kotler P. Museum Marketing and Strategy: Designing Missions, Building Audiences, Generating Revenue and Resources [Text]. – San Francisco: Jossey-Bass Publishers, 2008.
7. Kotler P. Marketing Management: Analysis, Planning and Control. – Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 1967.
8. Melillo J.V. Market the Arts. New York: Foundation for the Extension and Development of American Professional Theater, 1983.
9. Mokwa M.P., Dawson W.M., Prieve E.A. Marketing the Arts. – New York: Praeger, 1980.
Equity story is a tool of exchange marketing issuers
Stanislavchik E.N., PhD in Economics, docent, Institute of Management of the Moscow City Pedagogical University, e-mail: email@example.com
The work is dedicated to the marketing tool of exchange issuers – the so-called history of the corporatization (Equity story) and considers the objectives and isskusstvo its compilation, and the requirements for its content to be met stakeholders.
Keywords: stock marketing, corporatization, the history of the company, stakeholders, shareholders’ interests, priorities of business development, customer satisfaction, quality of management decisions.
1. Ihr Weg an die Börse – Ein Leitfaden. Deutsche Börse AG, abgerufen am 5. Juli 2014.
2. Doyle P., Stern Ph. Marketing Management and Strategy – Financial Times Prentice Hall, 2006. – 446 p.
MARKETING OF TERRITORY
Sustained approach to the territory promotion: marketing, benchmarking and environmental innovation synergy
Strekalova A.S., Ph.D., undergraduate student, Volgograd State University, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Increased interest in place marketing, as a relevant practical instrument of the economy, induces to search for new directions to promote the site in the paradigm of the needs of modern society. One of them is environmental place marketing, unifying and synergistic marketing best practices (benchmarking) and innovation in the field of environmental protection. Considered in the case studies allow us to conclude about the high capacity multi-functional innovative environmental projects in the repositioning of
regions that should be considered when developing strategies and strategic plans of socio-economic development of places.
Keywords: place marketing, еnvironmental place marketing, sustainable development, environmental innovations, best practices, sustainable рark.
1. Afonasova M.A. Marketing aspects of the formation and development of innovative business in regions of Russia // Modern problems of science and education. 2012. No. 2. URL: science-education.ru/102-5995
2. Bel'skikh I.E. Multivariate image on domestic and foreign markets of the global world // Regional economy: theory and practice. 2014. No. 29. Рр. 2-10.
3. Vizgalov D. Branding of the city [forew. L. V. Smirnyagin]. Moscow: Foundation «Institute for urban Economics», 2011. 160 p.
4. Volkov S.K. Place marketing and branding in Russia: case studies // Marketing and marketing research. 2015. No. 4. Pр. 286-291.
5. Dinny K. Introduction to the theory of place branding // Place Branding. Global best practices / ed. by K. Dinny. – Moscow: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2013. 336 p.
6. Kotler F. Place Marketing. Attracting investment, businesses, residents and tourists to cities, communes, regions and countries of Europe / F.Kotler, K.Asplund, I.Rein, D.Haider. – S-Pb.: Stockholm school of Economics in St. Petersburg, 2005. 376 p.
7. Kotler F. Marketing 3.0. From Products to Customers and then - to the human Spirit / F.Kotler, H.Kartajaya, I.Setiawan − Moscow: Alpina Business Books, 2012. 240 p.
8. Pankruhin A.P. Event Marketing in Russia: the new «mainstream»? // Practical marketing. 2012. No. 3 (181). Pp. 4-14.
9. Pankruhin A.P. Place Marketing. S-Pb.: Piter, 2006. 416 p.
10. Parmenter J. Branding of Sydney // Place Branding. Global best practices / ed. by K. Dinny. – Moscow: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2013. 336 p.
11. Pat. 2447320 Russian Federation, IPC F 03 D 5/06, Device for converting renewable energy / P. R. Andronov, S. V. Guvernyuk, M. Z. Dosaev, G. Ya. Dynnikova, M. Simonenko, S. D. Strekalov, Strekalova, E. S.; applicant and patentee of the State educational-scientific institution Scientific research Institute of mechanics of Moscow state University. M. V. Lomonosov; Appl. 27.02.10, publ. 10.04.2012. No 2010107256/06 // Register of inventions of the Russian Federation: the Federal state institution Federal Institute of industrial property [Official site]. – 2012. – URL: www1.fips.ru/fips_servl/fips_servlet?DB=RUPAT&rn=7869&DocNumber=2447320&TypeFile=html
12. Polusmakova N. Regional marketing-mix // Creative processes in the economy: materials of the IV Intern. scientific.-practical. internet conf. Volgograd, October 25 – November 25, 2009. Volgograd: VolSU Publishing, 2009. Pp. 355-361.
13. Strekalov S.D. Innovation demonstration area on the basis of the eco-friendly wave of wind turbines: structure and role in sustainable development of the territory/ S.D.Strekalov, A.S.Strekalova, L.P.Strekalova // Alternative energy and ecology. 2015. No. 13-14. Pp. 66-71.
14. Strekalov S.D. A.S. On the issue of creating an effective eco-wave self-oscillation of the wind turbine / S.D.Strekalov, S.S.Grishin, A.V.Pivchenko, A.S.Strekalova // Alternative energy and ecology. 2014. No. 4. Pp. 26-32.
15. Strekalova A.S. Features of the ecological place marketing: the problem // Collection of papers of the economic research center on the materials of international scientific-practical conference: «Modern Economics and Finance: research and developmen»", S.-Pb.: a collection of articles. – S-Pb.: Center for economic studies, 2015. Vol. 2. Pp.34-36.
16. Frolov D.P. Marketing approach to spatial development // Spatial Economics. 2013. No. 2. Pp. 65-86.
17. Frolov D.P., Strekalova A.S. Strategic planning of ecological development of the regions of the South of Russia: principles, analysis, suggestions // Regional economy: theory and practice. 2015. № 19 (394). Pp. 2-11.
18. Caldwell J. Sustainable Parks and Why They Work // Meeting of the Minds. 17.03.2014. – URL: cityminded.org/sustainable-parks-work-10514
19. Bryant Park. – URL: bryantpark.org/
20. FSC Exploring consumer preferences. URL: https://ru.fsc.org/preview.104810891089108310771076108610741072108510801077-fsc-108010891089108310771076109110771090.a-994.pdf
Establishing a consumer-centric marketing strategy
Consumer has a different path to purchase – resulting in a paralyzing number of choices for marketers to make to optimize the consumer journey. Marketers need to understand the consumer’s relationship with their category and brand as a foundation to a successful marketing strategy. Analyzing consumer behaviors allows marketers to uncover similarities in consumer purchase paths. With this approach, high-value or at-risk segments can be identified – reducing the complexity of the consumer journey and the seemingly infinite paths. This allows marketers to minimize the number of choices to fully realize a consumer-driven marketing strategy.
Keywords: strategy, consumer, marketer, product category, brand, communication, purchase, segmentation, consumer-centric marketing.
Strategic decisions on marketing activities in multinational companies
Tetushkin V.A., candidate of technical sciences, associate professor, department of economic analysis and quality, Fsbei HPE Tambov state technical University,
The article describes the process of making strategic decisions about marketing activities in multinational companies MNCs. On the example of Unilever illustrates the importance of making operational and strategic decisions in the field of marketing in the economic crisis.
Keywords: marketing, strategy, analysis, TNC, activity, development.
1. Karpova S. V. Formation of innovative marketing strategies of TNCs // Bulletin of the Financial University. 2008. No. 4. S. 178-184.
2. Karpova S. V. Innovation strategy and its role in the formation of a marketing policy of TNCs // Bulletin of the Financial University. 2009. No. 5. S. 23-27.
3. Karpova S. V. Innovative marketing strategies of TNCs and their impact on international competitiveness of russian companies // Innovations and investments. 2011. No. 1. S. 15-21.
4. Chernov V. Yu. Development of new product or modification of the current range as an element of the marketing strategy of the TNCs on the market of soft drinks // Education and science in Russia and abroad. 2014. No. 8 (17). S. 3-10.
5. Mixon V., Salin P. Basic model estimation of the contribution of public relations in marketing strategy // Marketing and marketing research. 2003. No. 3. P. 43-47.
6. Nikor A. Theoretical approach to the marketing strategy competition // Scientific review. 2015. No. 17. P. 212-217.
7. Gubanov R. S. On the implementation of innovative marketing strategies in business structures // Marketing in Russia and abroad. 2015. No. 3. S. 67-72.
8. Kuznetsov A. A. Search and analysis criteria of maximization of profit an innovative product by choosing the optimal pricing and marketing strategy // Management of innovation: theory, methodology, practice. 2015. No. 13. P. 87-90.
International marketing tourism development strategy in the member countries of the UFM (the example of Algeria)
Yarosh O.B., Ph.D., professor of marketing, trade and customs affairs of the Institute of Economics and Management (a structural subdivision of FSAEI HE Crimean Federal University V. Vernadsky), e-mail: email@example.com
Mitina E.A., assistant of the department of marketing, trade and customs affairs of the Institute of Economics and Management (a structural subdivision of FSAEI HE Crimean Federal University V. Vernadsky), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Studied the current state and analyzed of the problem of formation of the tourism industry in view of Algeria's strategic marketing plans for the development of this sphere. Abstract promising marketing strategy for tourism development. It calculated the economic impact of the implementation of the state program of development of tourism in Algeria. Identified five promising marketing strategies for the development of recreational activities in the short term.
Keywords: international tourism, the country of the Union for the Mediterranean, Algeria’s economy, marketing tools, marketing strategies, the tourism sector of the country, Program of tourism development.
1. Aisaui A. Algeria / A. Aisaui - London: Oxford University Press, 2001.-P. 345.
2. Anderson L. The State in the Middle East and North Africa / Anderson L // Comparative Politics, 1987. - Vol. 20. - № 1. - P.45 - 55.
3. Andreff W. Réformes, libéralisation, privatisation en Algérie: point de vue d'un outsider en 1988-1994 / Andreff W. // Confluences Méditerranée, 2009. - P.23 - 30.
4. Caccomo J.L. Innovation in the tourism industry / Caccomo Jean-Louis, B. Solonandrasana // Issues and Strategies [electronic resource]. - Access: univperp.fr/dse/rch/jerem/atelier_en_economie_du_tourisme.htm.
5. Ministere du Tourismed el'Algerie [electronic resource]. - Access: mta.gov.dz.
6. The national strategy of tourism development in Algeria: issues, opportunities and limitations: [electronic resource]. - Аccess: ideas.repec.orgarsewpaperv1y2011i2p23-37.html.
7. Barometer international tourism [electronic resource]. - Access: un wto.org / facts / RUS / barometer.htm.
8. S. Gasіm African countries in the world economy and economic cooperation with the countries of the European Union: Monograph / S. Gasіm, M. Rubtsova. – H.: Ekograf, 2009. - 140 p.
9. Zima A. African macro-region as an object for travel / A. Zima, P. Karkaleva // BIZNES-іnform, 2011. - № 9. - P.88 - 93.
10. Carp V. Diversification of the international tourism trade in services in the context of globalization: Author's Ph.D. thesis. Sciences: 08.00.02 / V. Carp; KNU Taras Shevchenko. - K., 2007. - 20 p.
11. Modelling and forecasting of the global, regional and national development / A. Akayev, A. Korotaev, G. Malinetskii, S. Malkov. - M .: LIBROKOM, 2012. - 488 p.
12. Yarosh O. Prospects for the development of tourism in Algeria in the framework of the Union for the Mediterranean / O. Yarosh, H. Moussaoui // Organizational-economic problems of regional development: an international conference. – Simferopol, 2013. – P.183-186.
13. Yarosh O. Marketing strategy of tourism development in Algeria / O. Yarosh // Int. Scientific-practical conference: education and science without borders: social and human sciences, 2015. - P.78 - 79.
GFK Study: Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances sales in Russia decreased by 26 percent
Bystritskiy M., Sub Regional Manager CIS, GfK Consumer Choices
The Anholt-GfK Nation Brands Index: Russia's image improving after 2014 crisis
Fedotov A., Communications Specialist, e-mail: Aleksandr.Fedotov@gfk.com
List of articles published in journal «Marketing in Russia and Aboard» in 2015