MARKETING THEORY AND METHODOLOGY
The role and place of club institutions in the processes of exchange and coordination among firms in the «new economy»
Pleshchenko V.I., Ph.D. in Economics, FSUE «Goznak», Head of department,
The development of modern consumer society, the emergence of the “new economy” have initiated the origin of new forms and mechanisms of networking occurs both at the level of the economic agents and individuals. In the context of the “new economy” the development of inter-firm interaction goes on a journey of education club business communities as institutions network coordination. With respect to the individual consumption of clubs to become direct participants in the processes of exchanges, encouraging additional demand for products and services. On the other hand modern clubs contribute to rationalizing
consumption and ensure comfortable environment for the workflow.
Keywords: consumer society, the economic theory of clubs, the “new economy”, the intercompany co-ordination, institutions, networks, business community, business reputation (goodwill).
1. Veblen Thorstein Bunde. The theory of the leisure class. – М.: Progress, 1984. – 367 з.
2. Ol’sevich Yu.A. Khudokormov A.G. Heritage of barbarism and the civilized research institutes / World economic thought. Through the prism of centuries. In 5 b. / Co-chairmans of Editorial Board. G.G. Fetisov, A.G. Khudokormov. B. III. The era of social fractures / Resp. Ed. Yu.A. Ol’sevich. – M.: Mysl, - 2005. – pp. 322-337.
3. Dolgin A.B. The manifesto of the new economy. The second invisible hand of the market. – М.: «AST», 2010. – 256 p.
4. Dolgin A.B. How to become agreement-suitable or a practical guide to collective action. – M.: OGI, 2013. – 192 p.
5. Sakoyan A. Clubs for the benefit of society [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: URL: polit.ru/article/2012/11/01/clubs/ (accessed on 15.01.2016).
6. Movsesyan A.G. Liberalism and Economics. – M.: Logos, 2003. – 240 p.
7. Kleiner G. Microeconomics of knowledge and myths of the theory // Higher education in Russia. – 2006. – No. 9. – pp. 32-37.
8. Pleshchenko V.I. Features of functioning clubs consumers and suppliers of industrial products during the economic crisis // Marketing in Russia and abroad. – 2015. – No. 3. – pp. 15–20.
9. Katukov D.D., Malygin V.E., Smorodinskaya N.V. Institutional Wednesday globalized economy: development of network interactions. – M.: Institute of Economics of RAS, 2012. – 45 p.
10. Popov N.I., Tret’yak O.A. Network management: new research directions//Russian Journal of management. – 2008. – Book 6. - No 4. – pp. 75–82.
11. Elkina V.N. The role of public associations of entrepreneurs in the socio-economic development of the territories//Siberian magazine of trade and economics. – 2013. – No. 1. – pp. 23–29.
12. Institutional Economy: Tutorial / under the direction of Academician D.S. Lvov. – M.: INFRA-M, 2001.
13. Golubkov E.P. Theory and methodology of marketing: present and future. – M.: Delo i Servis, 2008. – 208 p.
14. Facebook co-working method: how to earn collective offices in Russia [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: URL: riarealty.ru/analysis_trends/20130329/400036754.html (accessed on 15.01.2016).
The concept of rural areas marketing
Chulkova G.V., Ph.D. in Economics, Assistant Professor of Department of Economics and Production
Organization The Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education
“Smolensk State Agricultural Academy” Smolensk, Russia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Identified the definition of “marketing of rural territories” on the basis of the transformation of the concepts “marketing” and “rural area”. The most significant elements that characterize the marketing of rural areas. The basic elements of the content marketing of rural areas.
Keywords: marketing of rural areas, the objectives of rural areas marketing, the subject-object relationship marketing, strategies for rural areas marketing.
1. Kotler F., Asplund K., Rein I., Haider D. Marketing places [Text] / per. s angl. Akaya M., V. Mishukov. – SPb.: Stockholm school of Economics in Saint-Petersburg, 2005. – 376 р. ISBN 5-315-00027-3
2. Pankruhin, A. P. Marketing of territories [Text] / A. P. Pankruhin. – SPb.: Peter, 2006. – 416 р. ISBN 5-469-00706-5
3. Radchenko, V. P. marketing Concept of rural areas: principles, instrumentation machine [Text] / V. P. Radchenko. – SPb.: Publishing house of the Polytechnic. University press, 2010. – 415 р. ISBN 978-5-7422-2855-4
4. Semchenkova, S. V. Rural economy: problems of development and of organizational-economic mechanism of their solution [Text] / S. V. Semchenkova // Creative heritage of A. S. Posnikov and modernity: collection of scientific papers. Tr./ FGBOU VPO Smolensk state University. – Smolensk, 2015. – No. 9. p. 141-148.- Bibliogr.: p. 148
5. Semchenkova, S. V., Chulkovа, G. B. Marketing of rural areas in the concept of sustainable development [Text] / S. V. Semchenkova, G. V. Chulkova // Agri-tourism as a tool for sustainable development of rural territories in the regions of Russia and abroad: materials of the international scientific conference. – Volgograd, 2015. – p. 293-300 ISBN 978-5-85536-753-9
6. Chulkovа, G. V. Localization of the territory as an element of the traditional marketing mix and its application for the development of rural tourism [Text] / G. V. Chulkova // Agri-tourism as a tool for sustainable development of rural territories in the regions of Russia and abroad: materials of the international scientific conference. – Volgograd, 2015. – p. 325-330 ISBN 978-5-85536-753-9
The marketing component of the social capital
Korotkovа T.L., Doctor of Economics, Professor, Department of Marketing and Project Management, National Research University of Electronic Technology, e-mail: email@example.com
At the present stage of marketing development it is particularly complex and pressing issues are mutual understanding and trust, which should be solved in the process of formation, functioning and development of the business. In this connection becomes particularly important application of the concept of social capital in the development of marketing strategies and tactics to implement them.
Keywords: social capital, marketing, the structure of social capital, areas of implementation, synergistic effect.
1. Schultz, T. Investment in Human Capital. N.Y., 1971.
2. Loury, G. Dynamic Theory of Racial Income Differences // Women, Minorities and Employment Discrimination. Lexington, 1976.
3. Bourdieu, P. practical sense. SPb., 2001, p. 230.
4. Bourdieu, P. 'forms of capital "translated from English. MS Dobryakova, Economic Sociology. - 2002. - T. 3. - № 5.- pp. 60-74.
5. Bagiev GL, Tarasevich VM Marketing. - SPb .: Peter, 2010. - 576 p.
6. Korotkov TL "The methodology of social-ethical marketing as the basis for the restructuring of the business in the field of consumer goods and services." M .: RIO MIET, 2006.
7. Borisnёv SV Communications Sociology: Textbook. manual for schools. - M .: UNITY-DANA, 2003. - S. 14
The marketing approach to fundraising: theoretical aspect
Korneeva I.E., Research Fellow National Research University Higher School of Economics (Moscow, Russia) Center for Studies of Civil Society and the Not-For-Profit Sector, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article discusses theoretical aspects of marketing approach to fundrasing in nongovernmental organizations. The author analyzes the marketing concept of fundraising, discusses major approaches to its measuring and provides and in-depth account of its major components: collecting information about needs, preferences, motives of donors, distribution of information between employees and departments of an organization, coordinated response initiated on the basis of this information and providing for planning and realization of marketing programs.
Keywords: nongovernmental nonprofit organizations, nonprofit sector, fundraising, marketing approach, marketing orientation, MARKOR, donor.
1. Korneeva I.E. Segmentacija donorov kak jeffektivnyj instrument fandrajzinga v NKO // Grazhdanskoe obshhestvo v Rossii i za rubezhom. 2014. № 4
2. Kotler F., Andreasen A. Strategicheskij marketing nekommercheskih organizacii. Izd. 6-e – Rostov n/D: Feniks, 2007. - 854 S.
3. Mann I., Turusin D. Tochki kontakta. Prostye idei dlja uluchshenija vashego marketinga. Izdanie, oformlenie. OOO «Mann, Ivanov i Ferber», 2013
4. Orlova N.A. Teoreticheskie i prikladnye aspekty marketinga obshhestvennyh organizacij // Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. 2006. № 8. S. 228-233.
5. Privlechenie chastnyh pozhertvovanij v NKO // Pod redakciej: Klecinoj A. A., Gusevoj E. SPb BOO «Centr razvitija nekommercheskih organizacij», 2013
6. Rol' marketinga i praktika primenenija marketingovyh podhodov v dejatel'nosti NKO. Otchet po rezul'tatam issledovanija // Centr issledovanij grazhdan¬skogo obshhestva i nekommercheskogo sektora GU VShJe. I.V. Mersijanova (ruk.), M.V. Vlasova, D.M. Rogozin. M.: GU-VShJe. 2011
7. Shekova E.L. Nekommercheskij marketing i marketing nekommercheskih sub#ektov: «za» i «protiv» // Zhurnal: «Marketing i marketingovye issledovanija», 2004. №1 (49).
8. Balabanis G., Stables R., Phillips H. Market orientation in the top 200 British charity organizations and its impact on their performance // European Journal of Marketing. – 1997. – V. 31 (8). – P. 583–603.
9. Balog A. Applying Social Marketing in Fundraising Activities to Civil Society Organizations // International Journal of Management Cases. Special Issue CIRCLE Conference. – 2011. – V. 13. – P. 416–430.
10. Bennett R. Factors underlying the inclination to donate to particular types of charity // International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing. – 2003. – V. 8 (1). – P. 12–29.
11. Bennett R. Predicting the Lifetime Durations of Donors to Charities // Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing. – 2006. – V. 15 (1/2). – P. 45–67.
12. Bennett R. Regret and Satisfaction as Determinants of Lapsed Donor Recommencement Decisions // Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing. – 2009. – V. 21. – P. 347–366.
13. Bennett R. The use of marketing metrics by British fundraising charities: a survey of current practice // Journal of marketing management. – 2007. – V. 23. – P. 959–989.
14. Booms B., Bitner M. Marketing Strategies and Organisation Structures for Service Firms’, In Marketing of Services: 1981 Special Educators’ Conference Proceedings, James Donnelly and William George, (Eds), Chicago, American Marketing Association. – 1981. – P. 46–51.
15. Clohesy W. Fund-Raising and the Articulation of Common Goods // Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly. – 2003. – V. 32 (1). – P. 128–140.
16. Dolnicar S., Lazarevski K. Marketing in non-profit organizations: an international perspective // International Marketing Review. – 2009. – V. 26 (3). – P. 275–291.
17. Drucker P.F. The Practice of Management. New York: Perennial Library. 1954.
18. Gonzalez L., Vijande L., Vazquez Casielles R. The market orientation concept in the private nonprofit organization domain // International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing. – 2002. – V. 7 (1). – P. 55–67.
19. Hudson J. The branding of charities. The Routledge companion to nonprofit marketing / Ed. by A. Sergeant, W. Wymer. London: Routledge, 2008. – P. 70–90.
20. Kara A., Spillan, J., Deshields O. An empirical investigation of the link between market orientation and business performance in non-profit service providers // Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice. – 2004. – V. 12 (1). – P. 59–71.
21. Kohli A., Jaworski B., Kumar A. MARKOR: A Measure of Market Orientation // Journal of Marketing Research. – 1993. – Vol. 11. – P. 467–477.
22. Kohli A.K., Jaworski B. Market Orientation: The Construct, Research Propositions, and Managerial Implications // Journal of Marketing. – 1990. – V. 54 (4). – P. 1–8.
23. Levitt T. Marketing Myopia // Harvard Business Review. – 1960. – V. 38 (May-June). – P. 45–56.
24. Liao M., Foreman S., Sargeant A. Market versus societal orientation in the nonprofit context // International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing. – 2001. – V. 6 (3). – P. 254–268.
25. Lloyd T. 2006. Cultural Giving. London: DSC.
26. McCarthy E.J. Basic marketing: A managerial approach. 3rd ed. Homewood, Ill: Richard D. Irwin, Inc., 1968.
27. Modi P., Mishra D. Conceptualizing market orientation in non-profit organization: Definition, performance, and preliminary construction of a scale // Journal of Marketing Management. – 2010. – V. 26. – P. 548–569.
28. Morris M., Coombes S., Schindehutte M., Allen J. Antecedents and Outcomes of Entrepreneurial and Market Orientations in a Non-profit Context: Theoretical and Empirical Insights // Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies. – 2007. – V. 13 (4). – P. 12–39.
29. Narver J.C., Slater S.F. The Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability // Journal of Marketing. – 1990. – V. 54 (4). – P. 20–35.
30. Sargeant A., Foreman S., Liao M. Operationalizing the Marketing Concept in the Nonprofit Sector // Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing. – 2002. – V. 10 (2). – P. 41–65.
31. Sargeant A., Jay E. Fundraising Management: analysis, planning and practice. London and New York, Routledge. – 2004.
32. Sargeant A., Shang J. Growing Philanthropy in the United States. Blacbaud Inc. – 2011.
33. Sargeant A., Woodliffe L. Building Donor Loyalty: The Antecedents and Role of Commitment in the Context of Charity Giving // Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing. – 2007. – V. 18 (2). – P. 47–68.
34. Schulman K., Sargeant A. Measuring donor loyalty: key reasons why Net Promoter Score (NPS) is not the way // International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing. – 2013. – V. 18. – P. 1–6.
35. Vasquez R., Alvarez L., Santos M. Market orientation and social services in private non-profit organizations // European Journal of Marketing. – 2002. – V. 36 (9/10). – P. 1022–1046.
36. Webster F. Rediscovering the Marketing Concept // Business Horizons, 1988. – V. 31 (May-June). – P. 29–39.
Russian cosmetic market in terms of economic crisis
Seyfullaeva Maisa, Doctor of Economics, Professor of the Department for Marketing Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, e-mail: email@example.com
Laskina Olga, Head of Trade Marketing Department LLC L’Oréal, LUX division,
The article is analyzed the state and actual tendencies of the Russian cosmetic market in economic crisis. Shows the influence of the crisis on the development of the market and the domestic beauty industry in the medium term.
Keywords: russian cosmetics market, imports, exports, import substitution, market forecast, market leaders, economic sanctions, the crisis.
1. "From recession to stabilization and economic growth. Materials V111 international scientific-practical Conference "Modern Economics: concepts and models for innovative development": Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. 2016
2. Seyfullayeva M.Е. International marketing . M-ÛNITI, 2004
3. Korolewa J., Bolotowa S. State Russian cosmetic market: trends and prospects a//Problems of modern economy.-2013.-N 2 (46)-p. 181-184.
4. BusinesStat.2015 [Eleltronnyy resurs]. URL: marketing.rbk.ru./research (data obrascheniya: 18.10.2011).
5. Rosstat, November, December 2015, January 2016. [Eleltronnyy resurs]. URL:
6. Analiz rynka kosmeticheskih izdeliy v Rossii v 2009-2013 gg., prognoz na 2014-2018 gg. [Eleltronnyy resurs] // BusinesStat: Rezhim dostupa - businesstat.ru/images/demo/beauty_products_russia_2014.pdf (data obrascheniya 15.02.2016).
7. Issledovanie: rynok kosmetiki samyy stabilnyy za poslednie 10 let, L'Oreal uverenno lidiruet [Eleltronnyy resurs] // Parfyumerno-kosmeticheskiy portal InterCharm.net; Rezhim dostupa - intercharm.net/tendencies/index.phtm?id=1312&anons=0 (data obrascheniya 16.02.2016).
8. DISCOVERY Research Group [Eleltronnyy resurs]. URL: marketing.rbc.ru/news_research. 11.01.2011, 16.11.2015.
9. Euromonitor International Research [Eleltronnyy resurs]. URL: euromonitor.com (data obrascheniya: Jul 2015).
10.Potrebiteli stali rezhe pokupat kosmetiku v aptekah [Eleltronnyy resurs] // Biznes-portal kosmeticheskoy promyshlennosti I industrii chistoty «Syre I upakovka»; Rezhim dostupa - cosmetic-industry.com/potrebiteli-stali-rezhe-pokupat-kosmetiku-v-aptekax.html (data obrascheniya 15.02.2016).
11. Russian cosmetics market expected to bounce back [Eleltronnyy resurs] // Cosmetics business; Rezhim dostupa cosmeticsbusiness.com/news/article_page/Russian_cosmetics_market_expected_to_bounce_back/115363 (дата обращения 18.02.2016).
12. «Statista», The Statistics Рortal. The pace of the global cosmetics market growth [Eleltronnyy resurs]. URL: //statista.com (data obrascheniya: 28.02.2016).
Marketing aspects of phonosemantic sounding influence of goods names on consumers sensory reactions
Zavorokhina N.V., pHD., professor chair of technology of food, The Ural state economic university, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tchugunova O.V., pHD., manager chair of technology of food, The Ural state economic university, e-mail: email@example.com
Article is devoted to research of influence of sounding of the word on associative sensory subconscious reactions of the consumer. Authors give results of own researches on definition of the mechanism of emergence of visual, acoustical, olfactory associations for words of the having amental image and unknown words. It is revealed that the mechanism of perception of the word (name) and, respectively, sensory associations connected with it whether depend on that language in which this word is told, native is. The hypothesis of direct link between sounding of the name of goods and its associative sensory perception that allows to use this fact in marketing and at advance of goods is considered.
Keywords: sounding, naming, sensory, phonosemantics, goods, marketing.
1. Nurbayeva D.B. Sanctions: influence on behavior of consumers//Economy and management of innovative technologies. 2015. No. 10 [An electronic resource]. URL: ekonomika .snauka.ru/2015/10/9948 (date of the address: 12.11.2015).
2. Kuvalin D.B., Moiseyev A.K. The Russian enterprises at the end of 2014: adaptation to the crisis phenomena in national economy and views of consequences of economic sanctions / Kuvalin D.B., Moiseyev A.K.//forecasting Problems. – 2015. - No. 3.
3. Zelder A. G. Constructive opportunities of overcoming of crisis tendencies in economy of Russia: consumer aspect / Zelder of A.G.//Economic sciences. - 2013. No. 8(105).
4. KuminskayaYa. A. Features of a naming in formation of a brand of the company [Text] / Ya. A. Kuminskaya, E. O. Krivorotko//the Young scientist. — 2014. — No. 21. — Page 360-363.
5. Osgood C.E. The nature and measurement of meaning // Psychological Bulletin, 49 (1952), 197–237.
6. Kelly G. The psychology of personal constructs. Vol. I, II. Norton, New York. 1955 (Republished by Routledge, London-New York, 1991).
7. Arkhipova O. N. Increase of efficiency of comparative researches by means of use of a qualitative and quantitative method of semantic differential. Marketing in Russia and abroad, No. 1 - 2005. - Page 7-12
8. Zavorokhina N.V. Use of specifics of the mechanism of sense of smell of the person and the olfaktornykh of tendencies as the instrument of touch marketing Practical marketing, No. 09 (151), 2009 of, erased 3-9
9. Lomonosov M. V. The short management to eloquence. The book the first which contains rhetoric, pokazuyushchy the general rules oboye-go eloquence, that is the oratorio and poetry, composed in favor of the complete works / Academy of Sciences of the USSR loving verbal sciences//Lomonosov of M. V. — M.; L., 1950 — 1983. T. 7: Works on philology of 1739 — 1758 — M.; L.: Publishing house of Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1952. — Page 242 (§ 173).
10. Lindstr M. Chuvstvo of a brand. Impact on five sense organs for creation of outstanding brands / M. Lindstr. – M.: Eksmo, 2006. – Page 470.
11. Federal body of the state statistics on Sverdlovsk region.Ofits. The site [An electronic resource] - the access Mode - sverdl.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_ts/sverdl/ru/census_and_researching/census/microcensus_2015/
12. Kravkov S. V. (edition). Experience of development of touch conditional reflexes at the person.Fiziol. Journe. USSR. 20. vyp-6,1936. [Eleltronnyy resurs]. URL: synaesthesia.ru/Kravkov.pdf
Marketing research and CRM: possibilities of effective coexistence in the organization
Vetrova T.V., senior lecturer, Department of Strategic Marketing, National Research University Higher School of Economics, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dolzhenko R.A., Candidate of Economic Sciences, assistant professor, Department of Strategic Marketing, National Research University Higher School of Economics, e-mail: email@example.com
Manin A.V., Candidate of Engineering Sciences, assistant professor, Department of Strategic Marketing, National Research University Higher School of Economics, managing partner of GK «Business-Garden», e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article examines the nature and components of the customer relationship management (CRM). The preconditions of its occurrence and the typical CRM implementation aims and objectives are highlighted. The operational and analytical CRM component are delineated. The capabilities and limitations of marketing research and CRM as a source of information for making strategic management decisions are compared. The features of marketing research for solving typical CRM tasks are highlighted. It is shown that the key to the formation of high customer loyalty is the effective use of CRM. The possibilities of integration the marketing research and CRM functions in the company are studied. The key responsibilities and competencies required of employees of marketing departments in these conditions are highlighted.
Keywords: marketing, relationship marketing, marketing research, customer relations management.
1. Golubkova, E.N. Vnedrenie koncepcii CRM na predprijatii / E. N. Golubkova, D. M. Davtjan // Marketing v Rossii i za rubezhom. - 2003. - N3. – S.123-131
2. Kartashov, S.V. Upravlenie kompleksom marketinga predprijatija na osnove CRM-tehnologij / S.V. Kartashov, I.A. Kul'chickaja, N.M. Potashnikov // Marketing v Rossii i za rubezhom. 2002.- №2. - S. 14-22
3. CRM Data Strategies: The Critical Role of Quality Customer Information, 2007. Jelektronnyj resurs. Rezhim dostupa: //gartner.com/5_about/news/crm_sample.pdf
4. Nancarrow, C. New directions in customer research and the issue of ownership: A marketing research viewpoint / C. Nancarrow, S. Rees, M. Stone // Journal of database marketing & customer strategy management. – 2003. - №11(1). – P. 26-39
Virality of medical content in social media
Tkhorikov B.A., Head of the Department of Management Organizations of Belgorod State National Research University, PhD in Sociology, Associate Professor, e-mail: email@example.com
The article presents the results of the original sociological study aimed at determining the optimal content of special medical content for social media, provides an assessment of different types of content virality.
Keywords: content marketing, inbound marketing, virality, medical organizations.
1. Effective health promotion // Center for Creative Technologies [electronic resource]. URL: inventech.ru/technologies/marketing (date of the application: 21.02.2016).
2. Vyubben J. (2014) Content is Currency: Developing Powerful Content for Web and Mobile.
3. Ivlev A.Y, Burkov S.G. Overweight problem is medical, not cosmetic // Obesity and metabolizm. – 2010 – № 3. – P. 15-19.
Market conditions as a line of marketing research
Anokhin E. V., PhD in Economics, Associate Professor at the Chair of Management and Marketing Nizhny Novgorod Branch of Federal State-Financed Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anokhin V. A., PhD in Economics, Associate Professor at the Chair of Finance and Credit Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, e-mail: email@example.com
This paper gives the description of the core of the market, states viewpoints of domestic and foreign scientists on the classification of types of market. The peculiarities of marketing research procedures (methods, principles, customers and research performers) are considered herein. It analyzes the methodology of the market situation survey, the market conjuncture position among other lines of marketing research.
Keywords: market conditions (conjuncture), market, marketing research, lines of marketing research, factors.
1. Anokhin E. V., Anokhin V. A. Evolution of Marketing Research Abroad and in Russia//Vestnik of Astrakhan State Technical University. Series Economics, no 3, 2015. P. 33-42.
2. Anokhin E.V. History and Organization of Marketing Research (by the Example of Nizhny Novgorod market) // Economy and Entrepreneurship, 2015, no. 5, pp. 930-935.
3. Anokhin V.A. The Market Situation Survey / Anokhin V.A., Anokhin E.V.// Communications Management in Business and Policy: Proceedings of the 10th Regional Scientific and Practical Conference (N. Novgorod, 28-29 November 2012) - N. Novgorod: Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod Press, 2013. – 221 p.- P. 16-21.
4. Arzhenovsky I.V. Introduction to Regional Economy. Part 1. Theoretical Basis of Regional Economy: Manual. N. Novgorod: VVPAA, 1999. – 63 p.
5. Bagiev G.L., Tarasevich V.M., Ann Kh. Marketing: Student’s Textbook. St. Petersburg, Piter Publ., 2007, 736 p.
6. Belyavsky I. Commodity Market Statistics: Assessment of Market Conditions // Issues of Statistics, 1997. № 4.
7. Large Commercial Dictionary /edited by T.F. Ryabova. – М., institute of new economy, 1996.
8. Golubkov Е.P. Marketing Research: Theory, Methodology and Practice. Мoscow, Finpress Publ., 1998, 416 p.
9. Kameneva N.G., Polyakov V.А. Marketing Research: Manual. Мoscow: Vuzovskii uchebnik Publ., 2006, 439 p.
10. Kotler F. Principles of Marketing: Transl. from Eng. / under the general editorship of E.M. Penkova/ - M.: Progress, 1990. –736 p.
11. Nozdreva N., Tsygichko L. Marketing. How to Win in the Maket. – М: Finance and Statistics, 1991.
12. Churchill G.A. Marketing Research. St. Petersburg, Piter Publ., 2000, 752 p.
The marketability of Russian business entities in the sphere of bath-house stoves
Golubeva Mrs. M., Ph.D in Economics, “Management and Marketing” A.P. of FGBOU VPO “Kostroma State university of N.Nekrasov”, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the present article you can find the general results concerning the market positioning of Russian business entities in the sphere of bath-house stoves, the research is done basing the integrated method of the quality and quantity parameters. The integral level of the marketability is determined in respect of the strategic group of the goods’ manufacturers as well as the perspective directions for its increase.
Keywords: marketability, segmentation, strategic group of the business rivals, the competitor map of the market, competitive advantage, the level (degree) of the marketability.
1. Belousova A. N. “The quality of service as the basic criterion for the consumers” text by Mrs. A.Belousova // Samara State Univerisity Vestnik - 2013, No2, page 13-16.
2. Vaisman E.D. “The positioning maps in the strategy of the company development” text/ Mrs. E.Vaisman, Mrs.I.Solovyeva // Marketing. - 2010, No1, page 39-47.
3. Internet site “Dero & К°”, URL: pech-varvara.ru/ – 05.01.16.
4. Internet site IP “Kutkin”, URL: kutkin.ru/ – 05.01.16.
5. Internet site “Pechi “Troyka” LLC. URL: pechi-troyka.ru/ – 05.01.16.
6. Internet site “Teplodar” LLC. URL: teplodar.ru/ – 05.01.16.
MARKETING FOR NON-PRODUCTIVE SPHERE
Customer-oriented marketing (analysis of higher education institutes experience)
Shalyapina M.A., senior lecturer, Kaliningrad state technical university (KGTU),
The article presents the results o fauthor desk research of HEI marketing activities and relevant changes to their marketing strategies. Proceeding from this goal, we set the following tasks: to identify modern approaches to the role of marketing in increasing of HEI competitivenesspresented in foreign marketing literature; to summarize current marketing practices of in the EU, the US and Canada.The main results of the study are the generalized experience in HEI developing marketing strategies and identified some trends in educational services online marketing.The findings may be taken into account in the development of HEI online marketing activities, as well as the assessment of their effectiveness.
Keywords: HEI, marketing, customer-oriented approach, target audience, online marketing, branding, foreign experience.
1. Kuzmina E.E. Konkurencija na rynke obrazovatel'nyh uslug [The Competition on the market of educational services]. Vestnik universiteta. Seriya: Razvitie obrazovaniya v oblasti menedzhmenta- Bulletin of the University. Series: the Development of education in the field of management. Moscow: State university of management, 2001. No. 2. P. 15-21.
2. Kushel' E.S. Konkurentosposobnost' vuzov: printsipy obespecheniya [The competitiveness of higher education institutions: principles]. Upravlencheskie nauki v sovremennoi Rossii - Management science in modern Russia. 2014. Vol. 1. No 1. P. 297-299.
3. Starkova N.O., Sokolova I.V. Vidy marketingovykh kommunikatsii v internet-srede [Types of marketing communications in the Internet environment]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo - Economics and Entrepreneurship. – 2014. – No 11-3 (52-3). P. 422-426.
4. Shaljapina M.A. Rol' distancionnyh obrazovatel'nyh tehnologij v sovremennoj sisteme vysshego obrazovanija. Globalizacija nauki: problem i perspektivy [The role of distance learning technologies in the modern system of higher education. Globalization of Science: problems and prospects]: a digest of articles of the International scientific and practical conference. the 7th of February 2014. / Ed. A.A. Sukiasyan. Ufa: RIC BashSU, 2014. P.154-155.
5. Best and Innovative Practices in Higher Education Assessment. April 2013. Hanover Research [Electronic resource]. URL: grip.umn.edu/assets/best-and-innovative-practices-in-higher-education-assessment-(4).pdf
6. Bruneau W., Schuetze H.G. Less state, more market: University reform in Canada and abroad // Canadian Journal of Higher Education. – 2004. – № 34 (3). – Pp. 1–12.
7. Competing Globally: Understanding the decision making processes of prospective international students. Hobsons, May 2013. p. 6 [Electronic resource]. URL: hobsons.com/uploads/documents/hobsons_international_student_decision_making.pdf.
8. Garrido J.L.G. The Evolution of European University // European Education. – 2002. – Vol. 34. – № 3. – P. 54–58.
9. International Education: A Key Driver of Canada’s Future Prosperity. Advisory Panel on Canada’s International Education Strategy, Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada, August 2012. p. 45–55.
10. International Trends in Higher Education 2015. University of Oxford International Strategy Office [Electronic resource]. URL: //ox.ac.uk/sites/files/oxford/International%20
11. Kotler P., Fox K. Strategic Marketing for Educational Institutions. – 2 nd Ed. Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, 1995. – P. 11.
12. Kotler P., Karen F. Strategic Marketing for Educational Institutions // Second Edition, Prentice-Hall, Inc., New Jersey, 1995. – Р. 245.
13. Lauer L. Advancing Higher Education in Uncertain Times. Washington, DC: Council for Advancement and Support of Education, 2006.
14. Lynch R., Baines P. Strategy Development in UK Higher Education: Towards Resource-Based Competitive Advantages // Journal of Higher Education and Management. – 2004. – Vol 26. – № 2. – Pp. 171–187.
15. Machado R., Cassim S. Marketing for Entrepreneurs. Juta Academic, 2004. – 224 p.
16. Maringe F., Gibbs P. Marketing Higher Efucation, Theory and Practice, McGraw Hill, England, 2009. – Р. 44.
17. Morrison M. Why Higher Education Needs Marketing More Than Ever. Advertising Age, October 22, 2013 [Electronic resource]. URL: adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/higher-education-marketing/244820
18. Natale M.S., Doran C. Marketization of Education: An Ethical Dilemma // Journal of Business Ethics. – 2012. – № 105. – P. 187–196.
19. Perkins+Will. Harnessing the Power of the University Brand: Five Steps to an Effective Branded Facility [Electronic resource]. URL: perkinswill.com
20. Quinn P. Consistent Website Experiences with Intuitive Navigation. Higher Education Marketing, November 13, 2013 [Electronic resource]. URL: higher-education-marketing.com/blog/intuitive-navigation
21. Ratliff A. Are They Listening? Social Media on Campuses of Higher Education // The Journal of Technology in Student Affairs, Summer 2011 [Electronic resource]. URL:
22. Schmidt V. Academic Values & Student Identity in the Marketized Higher Education Sector. Student Perceptions of Transforming Universities in Germany and Denmark. Master’s Thesis in Culture, Communication and Globalisation. Aalborg University Denmark, 2013. URL: projekter.aau.dk
23. Stimac H., Simić L.M. Competitiveness in Higher Education: a Need for Marketing Orientation and Service Quality // Economics & Sociology. – 2012. – Vol. 5, No 2. – Pp. 23–34.
24. UNICON. Executive Education Consortium. Best Practices in Marketing Executive Education. Research Study. November, 2012 [Electronic resource]. URL: uniconexed.org
25. Witt/Kieffer. Best Practices in Higher Education Presidential Search [Electronic resource]. URL: wittkieffer.com
MICE as a tool for the promotion of the university on the market of higher education
Spirina N.A., Candidate of Science (Economics), Head of the Educational Marketing Department, Associate Professor, Department of Economic Theory of the Ural Institute of Management – branch of the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation, e-mail: email@example.com
The article analyzes the prospects for implementation of MICE-activities in the work on promoting higher education. The author examines the business event in MICE-activities system as one of the necessary conditions for increasing the efficiency of internal and external marketing, reviews the MICE-tools for implementation in the university system of communications.
Keywords: MICE, MICE tools, higher education, educational marketing, university image.
1. It’s time for MICE [e-resource] // URL: conference.ru/articles/7/ (access date: 08.02.2016 г.).
2. Aleksadrov S.A. Exhibition marketing - a powerful tool to promote the company in the market [e-resource] // URL: mmkc.su/blog/vystavochnyy-marketing-moshchnyy-instrument-prodvizheniya-kompanii-na-rynke/ (access date: 10.02.2016 г.).
3. MICE – is… [e-resource] // URL: solbylab.ru/rynok-mice/mice-eto/ (access date: 10.02.2016 г.).
4. World Tourism Organisation, official portal [e-resource] // URL: unwto.org/solbylab.ru/rynok-mice/mice-eto/ (access date: 11.02.2016 г.).
Planning service quality in the institutions of culture (Penza town)
Mol'kin A.N., assistant of the Department “Marketing and Economic theory”, Penza state University of architecture and construction, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chernikov M.V., candidate of economic Sciences, associate Professor in the Department of Management, Penza state University of architecture and construction,
Providing quality services cultural institutions have a positive impact, both internal and external factors of its development. Theatres that have established a quality control system can provide better services than those theatres do not have the quality control system.
Keywords: control of services quality, non-profit organization, theatre, culture, resource management.
1. Zhigalov D.V., How to evaluate the performance of "new" budget institutions? // The head of the budget organization. 2011. N 8. S. 10 - 24.
2. Ilyin T.F., The role of the process approach in the management of theaters cultural institutions // The head of an autonomous institution. 2012. N 2. S. 38 - 46.
3. Kartashov N.N., Practical Application AU mechanism on the basis of functional target model management // The head of an autonomous institution. 2012. N 6. P. 34 - 41.
4. Fakhrutdinova A.Z., Assessment of the quality of services in the field of culture: methodology and methods of formation and measurement // Head autonomous institution. 2012. N 4. S. 44 - 53.
5. Reznik S. D. Organizational behavior: Textbook — 2nd ed. Rev. and extra-M.: INFRA-M, 2008. - 430 p.
6. Reznik G.A., Molkin A.N., Market innovation: formation and occurrence conditions// Economics and entrepreneurship. - №1 (54) 2015. p 911-915
The main stakeholders’ strategy as the most effective market coverage strategy
(on example of cultural organizations)
Samoilenko G.Y., Postgraduate of the Department for Marketing and Advertising of the OmSU n.a. F.M. Dostoevskiy, e-mail: email@example.com
The article is actual because marketing management theory doesn’t have practice-relevant strategy that includes more optimal overall market coverage though market segmentation, latent consumers identification taking into account specifics of consumers in cultural sphere, logical making groups of stakeholders in every organization, building strong connection between organization and consumer. Together these components make synergistic effect. It is important strategic advantage of modern relationship marketing.
Keywords: marketing strategy, the main stakeholders strategy, marketing of culture, market coverage, segmentation, synergetic effect, status in the marketing mix, latent consumers, relationship marketing.
1. Joan Magretta. Kliuchevye idei. Michael Porter. Rukovodstvo po razrabotke strategii [Understanding Michael Porter: The Essential Guide to Competition and Strategy], Moscow, «Mann, Ivanov i Ferber», 2013. (In Russ.).
2. Kotler F. Marketing menedzhment [Marketing. Management], Saint Petersburg, Piter, 2006. (In Russ.).
3. Neil G. Kotler, Philip Kotler, Wendy I. Kotler. Museum marketing and strategy: designing missions, building audiences, generating revenue and resources. – San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 2008.
4. Storchevoi M.A. Marketing i torgovlia. Novyi anglo-russkii tolkovyi slovar' [Marketing and Sales. New English-Russian Dictionary], Moscow, Ekonomicheskaia shkola, 2006. (In Russ.).
5. Tulchinskii G. L., Shekova E. L. Menedzhment v sfere kul'tury: Uchebnoe posobie [Management in Cultural Sphere], Saint Petersburg, Izdatel'stvo «Lan'»; Izdatel'stvo «Planeta muzyki», 2009. (In Russ.).
6. Odegov Y.G., Rudenko G.G. Ekonomika truda: uchebnik [Labour Economics], Moscow, Izdatel'stvo Volters Kluver, 2011. (In Russ.).
MARKETING OF TERRITORY
The Magnitogorsk city’s image in the minds of its inhabitants
Limarev P., PhD economic, associated professor in economics and marketing, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subach I., PhD pedagogic, associated professor in economics and marketing, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, e-mail: email@example.com
Limareva Ju., PhD pedagogic, assosiated professor in economics and marketing, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The standard of living of the region depends on the attitude of people in the region to their place of residence. If the region is attractive for living in it people, there is a favorable investment climate, there is no demographic problems, an increasing number of enterprises, there is economic growth. The article describes a study that evaluates the attractiveness of the city of Magnitogorsk for its residents.
Keywords: territorial marketing, marketing research, city’s image, human resources.
1. Aleksandrova M. Analiz meroprijatij po sovershenstvovaniju struktury upravlenija personalom // Economy and Politic. – 2015. – № 2 (5). P. 11-13.
2. Bancheva A. K voprosu o marketingovoj politike predprijatija // Marketing in Russia and Abroad. – 2011. – № 6. – P. 14-23
3. Vizgalov D. Marketing goroda: Prakticheskoe posobie / D.V. Vizgalov. – M.: Fond «City Economy Institute », 2008. – 110 p.
4. Voronin V., Celyh T., Marketing territorii // Eurasian international scientific-analytical journal – 2011. – №4 (40) – P. 25
5. Gladysheva Ja. Ocenka sovremennogo sostojanija processa razvitija i prodvizhenija regionov i gorodov Rossii // Eurasian international scientific-analytical journal – 2014 – №4 (52) – P.15-18
6. Egorova S.I., Zinoveva E.G. Pozitivnyj imidzh organizacii // Magistrates Herald. – 2014. – № 7-2 (34). P. 48-51.
7. Kalieva O. M., Kudrjavceva I. V., Charikova A. A., Issledovanie imidzha goroda Orenburga // Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences – 2013. – №5 – P. 6-10
8. Majkova S. Imidzh goroda v sisteme territorialnogo marketinga// Marketing. – 2011. – № 4. – P. 56-66
9. Mesсherjakov T. Imidzh goroda kak strategicheskij faktor effektivnogo marketinga territorij // Eurasian international scientific-analytical journal – 2009 – №2 (30) – S. 21-24
10. Morozova T. Imidzh goroda kak osnova ego prodvizhenija // Adygea State Univercity Herald – 2010 – № 1 – S.6
11. Pankruhin A. Marketing territorij: Uchebnoe posobie / A.P. Pankruhin. – 2-e izd., dop. – SPb.: Piter, 2006. – 416 p.
12. Administracija goroda Magnitogorska. magnitogorsk.ru/
13. Anketa. Issledovanie imidzha g. Permi. ianketa.ru/anketa/217396137/1/
Transformation of interactions with consumers in conditions of business development
Zerkaliy N.G., Candidate of economic sciences, Senior Lecturer, Department of Strategic Marketing, Omsk F.M. Dostoevsky State University, e-mail: email@example.com
The brisk growth of Internet network has resulted not only in the uprise of Internet-business, but also in fundamental changes in manners and matters of interactions with consumers and companies. Evolution of Internet and thereto related transformation of interactions of business and consumers is considered in the article, upcoming trends of building of such relations were emphasized.
Keywords: Internet business, Internet marketing, marketing of interrelations.
1. Brodovskaja E.V., Shumilova O.E. Results of research «Internet in Russia: Russian users and non-users: correlation and basic aspects». [Electronic resource]. Access: wciom.ru/fileadmin/file/monitoring/2013/115/2013_115_2_%20Brodovskaya_Shumilova.pdf
2. Vertajm K. Digital marketing: how to increase sales with social networks, blogs, wiki-resources, cell phones and other modern technologies. – M.: Al'pina Pablisherz, 2010. – 377 p.
3. Ignat'eva Je. A., Sofronova N. V. Psychological features of people interactions in information-oriented society. – M: «Sputnik+», 2014. – 158 p.
4. Kozhushko O. A. Internet marketing and digital strategies. Principles of effective use / O. A. Kozhushko, I. Churkin, A. Ageev etc. – Novosibirsk: RIC NGU, 2015. – 327 p.
5. Kotler P., Kartajaya H., Setiawan I. Marketing 3.0: From Products to Customers to the Human Spirit. – M.: Jeksmo, 2011. – 240 p.
6. Results of research «Internet activity of Russians». [Electronic resource]. Access: tns-global.ru/press/news/355273/?sphrase_id=98715
7. Results of research on benefits and drawbacks of Internet and aspects of it’s usage. [Electronic resource]. Access: fom.ru/SMI-i-internet/12494
8. Rublevskaja Ju.V., Popov E.V., Modelling of business in Internet-media // Marketing in Russia and abroad, 2001. № 2. [Electronic resource]. Access: cfin.ru/press/marketing/2001-2/08.shtml
9. Shiljaeva I. F. Integrative approach to human psychology and social interactions of people // proceedings of distant Research-to-Practice Conference «Integrative approach to human psychology and social interactions of people». – M.: NIIRRR, 2011. – P. 92-94.
Russian Consumer 2000–2015
Demidov Alexander, Managing director, GfK Russia
List of marketing and advertising thesises, defended in 2015 (second half-year)
Limarev P., PhD economy, associate professor in economics and marketing, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org